What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

no kosher pork LOL..alto one of my neighbours waits for wife go out I give him bacon sandwich he eats bottom of garden I take blame if she smells it

Lol poor man...I could not live hiding something I like...granted I am not as crazy over bacon as most people out here...but still...its bacon lol. You are a good neighbor :) or a corrupting one...hmm depends :p

Planning my dinner now:

Going to make a cornbread
baked potato for the hubby
asparagus
crispy baked chicken thighs

had mine few hours ago it was risotto with asparagus bc I like it.fruit pie lashing of cream all very bad for me for pudding...going to have Horlicks now

Very uninspired today. Probably Quiche Lorraine because it is easy.

I have those days and usually have quiche same reason easy.sometimes I just cant be bothered

caz12 & Bottesini
How many people are you guys serving? Recipes that make up toooooo big are a real problem for me as a single person. And then there are the things that take just a very little bit of something that only comes in large quanities (sp) and the rest spoils before it can be used by an individual.

caz12 & Bottesini
How many people are you guys serving? Recipes that make up toooooo big are a real problem for me as a single person. And then there are the things that take just a very little bit of something that only comes in large quanities (sp) and the rest spoils before it can be used by an individual.

For me, I have my husband, and although embarrassed to admit, I share with the three dogs too.

So I have a portion , the three dogs share one, and then my husband packs up leftovers and takes them to work, so his lunch is made for the following two days.

Haven't had quiche in a long time.

as for too big a serving... sometimes I can get away with refrigerating it if it's something I REALLY like- it will be gone in no time. Some dishes you can probably freeze if need be. That's something I'll have to experiment with more next time I move out.

And it would be easy to make quiche for one. You only need a little tart pan.

If you are using a prepared crust, you can take off one fourth to line the pan, then only one jumbo egg, quarter cup milk or cream, quarter cup cheese, and smaller amounts of whatever filling.

It works great. I sometimes make these in quantity for family gatherings.

For me, I have my husband, and although embarrassed to admit, I share with the three dogs too.

So I have a portion , the three dogs share one, and then my husband packs up leftovers and takes them to work, so his lunch is made for the following two days.

nothing wrong with that I eaten it cold for breakfast before now.i going have stuffed peppers anytime now ashamed say I did not cook them shop bought from shop called MARKS &SPENCERS they have food to die for

Fried clam strips with tartar sauce and raw string beans. I have recently discovered that string beans taste better uncooked.

Fried clam strips with tartar sauce and raw string beans. I have recently discovered that string beans taste better uncooked.

What, if anything, do you season the beans with? Are they cold (right out of the refrigerator) or room temp?

I am thinking about melted margarine and garlic. Room temperature.

Sounds good. I would need to get some fresh ones I think before trying it. I am in the habit of just keeping frozen ones on hand that come in plastic bags. That way I can just pour out one serving, cook that and put the rest back in the freezer.

Been wanting to get some fresh green beans...as I want to let my doggie try them...she's so picky about food, even fruit...I had baked pork chops, rice & tomatoes, frozen green beans and tea.

Been wanting to get some fresh green beans...as I want to let my doggie try them...she's so picky about food, even fruit...I had baked pork chops, rice & tomatoes, frozen green beans and tea.

My dog loves fresh string beans. Your dog probably will like it.

We love our dogs at AD! I made spaghetti with meat sauce as it will still tempt my oldest, frailest dog to eat.

Hot dogs wrapped with Jenni-O bacon, bbq sauce and Tillamook cheese and onion rings. My drink Pierre water

We're gonna opt for KFC...even my doggie loves it...:giggle:...and I'm too tired to cook...just gave my bedroom a realllly good cleaning.

Back