What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

Boneless BBQ chicken with carrots.

Still deliberating between ordering pizza or making meatloaf. I'm not in the mood to make the meatloaf although I do make a mean one.

Still deliberating between ordering pizza or making meatloaf. I'm not in the mood to make the meatloaf although I do make a mean one.

So, we know what you are having. :lol: You'll have to put up your recipe for the meatloaf sometime.

We had steak and baked potato, asparagus, home made biscuits. Haven't had my dessert yet, probably a little bit of Häagen Dazs ice cream, pineapple coconut.

I guess you haven't accumulated enough for roasted stoat yet, eh? Thursday, maybe? :lol:

Had meatloaf for dinner last night...

I will have wild caught Alaska Pollock fillet with lemon and cracked peppercorn again. The sides are stuffing and brussel sprouts. I am drinking strawberry banana smoothie.

Chicken/asparagus quiche , salad of spinach, tomato, peppers, and shallots, with blue cheese dressing, and blueberry / chocolate malt.

End of vacation party.

kula pig?i trying eat healthy had trout with asperigus glass of red wine not good combination but doc said drink red wine

Sorry spelling off. Kalua pig.. It is a Hawaiian dish. Generally cooked in the ground for big party or gathering (luaus). It is really really good....but really bad for you too lol.
Nice doctor :)

Sorry spelling off. Kalua pig.. It is a Hawaiian dish. Generally cooked in the ground for big party or gathering (luaus). It is really really good....but really bad for you too lol.
Nice doctor :)

that nice love try it,next best thing I had packet pork scratchings which sort of buggered up me healthy eating get me head round ciggis then look at diet one pleasure at a time...
one day they say fat cream cake and twenty a day oh I wish

that nice love try it,next best thing I had packet pork scratchings which sort of buggered up me healthy eating get me head round ciggis then look at diet one pleasure at a time...
one day they say fat cream cake and twenty a day oh I wish

Oh I wish lol hey back in the day they used to say drink coke and smoke ... Too bad waaay before my time.
You want recipe? Have to think about how I cook it so might be a bit... I never measure anything lol

don't think digging hole in me garden cooking pork I be popular....are you from hawiian

don't think digging hole in me garden cooking pork I be popular....are you from hawiian

Oh I cook it on the stove. Too hard to find lava rock out here that doesn't cost three arms and both legs...
Trust me, you cook kalua pig and then give it to your neighbors you would be very popular. Have neighbors that come with bowls when they smell it on my stove and a few have asked about helping build a pit lol.
No not Hawaiian exhusband is.

no kosher pork LOL..alto one of my neighbours waits for wife go out I give him bacon sandwich he eats bottom of garden I take blame if she smells it

Back