What's the most stupid /unbelievable thing you ever heard?

I watched Hoarders last night and it was very vile...This woman peed and shit in a big bucket, and then used cup to put human waste in plastic bottles. Over 300 bottles of them. :eek: Keep the story short, she told the lady who specialize in hoardin, that she ate her poop for 12 yrs. :shock: She did it for pleasure. :eek: Her plumbin was out of order and she's on disability.

You made me picture 2 girls 1 cup, thanks! :(

Wirelessly posted

LoveBlue said:
Wirelessly posted

"How can you communicate if you don't use speech?"

Did you show him/her your fist - as your way to communicate to him/her how stupid s/he is? :lol:

Yeh, as if I would really do something like that, however tempting it might be :lol:

I watched Hoarders last night and it was very vile...This woman peed and shit in a big bucket, and then used cup to put human waste in plastic bottles. Over 300 bottles of them. :eek: Keep the story short, she told the lady who specialize in hoardin, that she ate her poop for 12 yrs. :shock: She did it for pleasure. :eek: Her plumbin was out of order and she's on disability.

Yeah...I saw that too....Dunno if she was really telling the truth tho'....seems she was bragging about being on a TV show (?)....And also, that house she lived in...could not be saved...would cost more than what it was worth....and nobody wanted to take her in...but believe they finally found her a place to live and get some therapy.....

To be honest, if a family member admitted that they ate their own *shyt*....there is no way I could even hug them or have them living with me....ewwwww....

One more thing about the show "Hoarders"...their houses are filthy...but when you see them on TV...they look "clean"...guessing the show makes them take a bath before filming...

Just don't see how people can live the way some do!...Sometimes I think it's just that they are lazy and don't give a *shyt*....other times I think they must be reallllly sick to live the way they do....

I have seen the show a few times. It was so depressing to watch seeing how these people live and not being able to change. After reading your post, I find my self not wanting to believe what you posted. This one definitely takes the cake, or rather the byproduct... It's much easier if I just tell myself you're lying and remain in a state old denial.

I have seen the show a few times. It was so depressing to watch seeing how these people live and not being able to change. After reading your post, I find my self not wanting to believe what you posted. This one definitely takes the cake, or rather the byproduct... It's much easier if I just tell myself you're lying and remain in a state old denial.

Believe me...it's true!...went to bed almost right after that show, as it comes on late here...had a "bad taste" in my mouth!...and I still remember her "face"....

Well I am beyond disgusted! Why oh Why did I read this right before going to bed? I'm gonna have nightmares for years to come. LOL

Well I am beyond disgusted! Why oh Why did I read this right before going to bed? I'm gonna have nightmares for years to come. LOL

Just think like I do. It's all a lie. It's all a lie. It's all a lie. Also try picturing it on the front page of the National Enquire. Before long it'll just be a big fat lie, no truth to it at all. Now the hard part, denying RR's testimony, it's all a lie...

12 years of waste consumption? Let's see- water, highly acidic urine, ammonia related substances, indigestible fats and fibrous material, excess minerals, stomach hydrochloric acid, digestive enzymes, dead and live bacteria along with their waste... No way! She should have been dead!

12 years of waste consumption? Let's see- water, highly acidic urine, ammonia related substances, indigestible fats and fibrous material, excess minerals, stomach hydrochloric acid, digestive enzymes, dead and live bacteria along with their waste... No way! She should have been dead!

Dude, you again? You sure know how to fill nasty things in my head.

Ok, you know that many people have derailleur and shifters taken off their bikes if they plan to convert it to a single speed or fixed gear. Well, I had a such bike that was fixed gear. I put it on craigslist with pictures and listed it as a fixed gear. The customer came to look at it and asked me how come it had no shifter. He said he didn't want it as it had no shifter. I was able to sell him a different bike that had shifters so it worked out well.

I wonder if you can? :cool2:

Go have a sandwich, preferably one that woman would eat. Just sayin :wave:

I am old enough to be your dad. I am not concerned with your athletic prowess.

I wonder if you will make it to my age...

I buy and sell bikes so I got few things.

1. We agreed on price of $90 for a bike. He wanted to pay by check. I had to tell him, cash only. He then wanted bike for $85 because it'll cost him money to drive to ATM to get money.

2. Customer came on a Tuesday. We agreed on $80 for a bike. She said she gets paid on Friday. I said ok. Then Friday comes and now she wants bike for $40.

Was her reasoning on this that it was an older bike on Friday then it was on Tuesday?

I feel the way you do also...she may have eaten some...but I'm really thinking she just said it because "she was on a TV show" and wanted a shock reaction....."attention whore"....All in all...think she's just a nasty and lazy woman.....And she looked pretty healthy and clean on TV....her teeth were all there and white, she was just a litle "overweight" :giggle:...hope it wasn't from all that *shyt* she ate tho'.

LOL another stupid thing I did-I broke my FM boot.... AGAIN!!!
got a new one 2day so lesson learned: they break easily.

Yeah...I saw that too....Dunno if she was really telling the truth tho'....seems she was bragging about being on a TV show (?)....And also, that house she lived in...could not be saved...would cost more than what it was worth....and nobody wanted to take her in...but believe they finally found her a place to live and get some therapy.....

To be honest, if a family member admitted that they ate their own *shyt*....there is no way I could even hug them or have them living with me....ewwwww....

One more thing about the show "Hoarders"...their houses are filthy...but when you see them on TV...they look "clean"...guessing the show makes them take a bath before filming...

Just don't see how people can live the way some do!...Sometimes I think it's just that they are lazy and don't give a *shyt*....other times I think they must be reallllly sick to live the way they do....

They look clean doesnt mean they dont have b.o. (body odor) I dont know if she is tellin the truth or not but it's very believable b/c it was shit everywhere. :lol: I couldnt believe they showed her dumpin her shit in front yard. Not only that, she was eatin her dinner two feet away from her human waste. It was on film. :shock: It's called mental ill is why they live like that.

:lol:

Believe me...it's true!...went to bed almost right after that show, as it comes on late here...had a "bad taste" in my mouth!...and I still remember her "face"....

:laugh2:

I feel the way you do also...she may have eaten some...but I'm really thinking she just said it because "she was on a TV show" and wanted a shock reaction....."attention whore"....All in all...think she's just a nasty and lazy woman.....And she looked pretty healthy and clean on TV....her teeth were all there and white, she was just a litle "overweight" :giggle:...hope it wasn't from all that *shyt* she ate tho'.

She wasnt bad lookin,either. :giggle: Maybe hook her up with foxrac.

She had more shit in her house than cow fields.

Back