What's the most stupid /unbelievable thing you ever heard?

Wirelessly posted

SeanB said:
Wirelessly posted

This dog is older not a puppy. It was a stray dog off the street. She meant . I couldn't talk to it or play with it bec the dog followed me. My sis in law needs to get off her big butt , put the leash on the dog and it take it outside not use training pads. The dog is a young mama dog. My sister in law is pure BS
You are eighth about it establishing it's master the owner. I have a little bit of dog training knowledge . This dog is older , they tend to poop if they don't like a person , that dog didn't like my sister in law it repeatly pooped in her room lol

Yeah, didn't notice its age if it was mentioned, I agree, there's more to a dog than just to be petted. Your sis at least should learn from your example. :)

Yes, she doesn't like me. The dog is very affectionate it follows me and cuddles with me . She didn't like that bec the dog belongs to my niece. My neice will wake up oneday, her step mom ( my sister in law) is destroying the family and it had to start with the a dog. I would assure the dog , my neice is her momma .

Almost all of the most stupid things I have heard relate to politics.

I got one... my girlfriend's grandfather leaving the A/C on in the house... no matter how hot or cold it is outside... not for him... for his dog

I used to work in the private sector (manufacturing) but now work for a govermnetal agency. The work ethics are like night and day between the two.

Me: I have finished all of the projects assigned to me, is there anything I can help with?
Boss: Thats a good question (laughing).....Didn't you use to work in the private sector?
Me: Yes
Boss: I'll get back to you on that. (He never did)

Me: Wait till you hear what the boss said to me. (I then told him about the above)
Coworker: You shouldn't work so hard and really need to tone down the quality of your work, it makes other people look bad.

I got one... my girlfriend's grandfather leaving the A/C on in the house... no matter how hot or cold it is outside... not for him... for his dog

My former sister in law used to microwave leftovers for her poodle. Cold pork chops weren't acceptable. :eek3:

My former sister in law used to microwave leftovers for her poodle. Cold pork chops weren't acceptable. :eek3:

:giggle:....my doggie won't eat cold food either...I have to warm it up in the microwave...cut up in little, itty-bitty pieces, along with "fresh" sweet tea...and say..."here baby...it's so good!"....smack my lips at it, even taste it first....Hence, :giggle:...as for the boys..."Food's on the stove..if it's cold, microwave it urself!"

My ex girlfriend tried to give me a lecture about why cannabis is 10x worser than alcohol.

My ex girlfriend tried to give me a lecture about why cannabis is 10x worser than alcohol.

holy crap that is just stupid!!!!

Side note, I don't blaze anymore, but I used to in my late teens early 20's, so yeah, I know from experience that that is ricockulous. In fact, if only one or the other could be legal, it should pot that's legal not alcohol. Both should be though.

:laugh2::laugh2:
sorry thats just hysterical !!

Try selling bikes with me. You'll be a lot more hysterical!!!

Try one customer who asked me which way the lake was after he bought a bike.

Or the one who asked me if wearing helmet was law in USA.

...or where the ignition was...and how many miles to the gallon it got....

Have they brought one back totaled and asked about the warranty? LOL

I just recently heard something ridiculous. Okay, my roommate is taking advanced Spanish and in a discussion about some Spanish Civil War one of her classmates said:

Spain has a very violent history. In my opinion, violence in order to fight for rights and power is apart of Spanish culture and is encrusted in their history. For instance, in the Rocenquista and the Inquistion, thousands of people were killed because of a difference in ideas. In the conquest of Mexico and South America, the indigenous people were killed and were subdued because the Spainards wanted power and to control the land. When they had a difference of opinion among themselves, violence was "the solution." I hope that another Civil War doesn't occur, but it is clear that violence is an important piece of their history.

Now...my roommate got half way through this and already I was saying "is this for real?" Basically what this girl just said is that Spanish people are violent by nature, which is stupid because if you were to judge people based on their culture's war history (of all things), then everyone in the world would be violent and irrational by nature. I laughed so hard by the end of this response, especially since this girl believes another Civil War could break out simply because "it's their way."

:lol: :lol: Oh man, so ridiculous.

LOL well I can tell you one stupid thing I did. I thought I changed the battery that morning and then at the end of the school day, I noticed my left ear was completely off so I checked the aid and the light was off so I was kinda like "WTF?"
didn't hear the warning sound coming my way LOL

also one time, I noticed my hearing aid wasn't on and tried putting the battery in all the way and still didn't turn on so I went to the next stack of batteries and put it in. it worked, I thought the one I put in before was a defective one ROFL!!!!! (all of that was at school)

:giggle:....my doggie won't eat cold food either...I have to warm it up in the microwave...cut up in little, itty-bitty pieces, along with "fresh" sweet tea...and say..."here baby...it's so good!"....smack my lips at it, even taste it first....Hence, :giggle:...as for the boys..."Food's on the stove..if it's cold, microwave it urself!"

Robin, our dogs would like to have dinner together! And kid, your sister in law was obviously a discerning woman!.

(Oh, and pork chops don't work for my dogs. THey like to keep kosher! ;) )

Robin, our dogs would like to have dinner together! And kid, your sister in law was obviously a discerning woman!.

(Oh, and pork chops don't work for my dogs. THey like to keep kosher! ;) )

Love your new profile pic!

Back