What's The Most Money You've Spent On An Outfit?

Maybe 150 bucks on 2 pairs of suits (sale at Men's Wearhouse ten years ago). Almost never buy anything over 50.00 these days.

I've heard the same that many time designers gift dresses etc to celebrities or well known people.

I cannot remember the most I spent on clothing, I can remember spending near one hundo bucks for a pair of cowboy boots, back in the mid 80's when I landed my first fulltime job earning a whooping $4.25/hr.

Last edited:
I did spend about $100 on my summer wardrobe. Black Drew sandals and also, translucent tangerine colored wayfarer style glasses from Zenni's children's collection, camo shirt , socks , and shorts.

I'm an excellent shopper though...

This stuff all looks even cooler with my wheelchair in American flag paint job. :P I'm sure you all wish you could go to the mall with me.

I did spend about $100 on my summer wardrobe. Black Drew sandals and also, translucent tangerine colored wayfarer style glasses from Zenni's children's collection, camo shirt , socks , and shorts.

I'm an excellent shopper though...

This stuff all looks even cooler with my wheelchair in American flag paint job
. :P I'm sure you all wish you could go to the mall with me.

Photo available to share with us?

Photo available to share with us?
I will try to remember to take one. But for now here's a stock image of the design.
2rzpbug.jpg

Will look forward to it, AC!

AND also hope to see Botti's pics of her outfit and rockin' painted chair!

ive spent over $100 on Air Jordan shoes... but clothes itself.. probably tuxedo, yea.

other than tuxedo.. nada. Maybe average $10 to $80 on clothes

ive spent over $100 on Air Jordan shoes... but clothes itself.. probably tuxedo, yea.

other than tuxedo.. nada. Maybe average $10 to $80 on clothes
I brought some NB sneakers but I had to return them they cost $75 and I got them $69 . I wanted some sneakers with more support and I was showed some
for $117 and they weren't all leather . I didn't buy them . I will pay $117 for a good pair of 100% leather shoes but not NB sneakers !

I usually bought clothes on Amazon and it usually cost more than $10 for shirt and more than $20 for shorts - they are high quality that has big discount.

In general I hate shopping for pants online or offline because I'm shorter than even the average short guy. So pants in my inseam length are not sold 'off the shelf' (shortest is usually 30"). So on top of that I have to get them hemmed (same thing with suit jackets and dress shirts which is why i haven't bought a new suit since at least 2006- tuxes for weddings were rented- around 85 bucks). That's why I like Lands Ends-- hemming is free there- or was at one time been a long time since I bought anything from them. If I buy anything from WalMart, Target or Kohl's or some place I have to get someone to put them up for me (no I can't sew and my vision is not the best for it).

Too bad I can't wear shorts year round and to work....well if I work (not looking great right now but still pushing along lol).

Back