Whats the difference?

Frost

Reaction score
i'm just wondering...

"whats the difference between making love to a deaf person and making love to a hearing person?"

Frost said:
i'm just wondering...

"whats the difference between making love to a deaf person and making love to a hearing person?"

Simple answer.
More lights in bedroom if he is hearing.
Can keep room dark if he is deaf.

:naughty:

Honestly? There is no difference. It is largely depend on individuals and their orgasm-providing techniques.

But one missing thing: since I am a deaf, I couldn't hear their moaning... I'd give anything to hear that kind of moaning, it is kinda of turn me on. But I can feel their moaning thru vibration though.

but if they moan loud enuf do you hear? i mean... apparently i'm heard :Oops: so i'm not so sure maybe i'm just weird :D and i'm too loud

Meg said:
Simple answer.
More lights in bedroom if he is hearing.
Can keep room dark if he is deaf.

:naughty:
rofl. why? I'd prefer to see woman that I am making love to. I mean both deaf and hearing (more lights in bedroom). Or... is Frost asking a trivial question?

Frost said:
but if they moan loud enuf do you hear? i mean... apparently i'm heard :Oops: so i'm not so sure maybe i'm just weird :D and i'm too loud
I am a stone-deaf guy, it require real loud for me to 'hear'. But I have to depend on the vibration to 'hear'.

Magatsu said:
rofl. why? I'd prefer to see woman that I am making love to. I mean both deaf and hearing (more lights in bedroom). Or... is Frost asking a trivial question?

I was being silly. Actually I do see no difference but yes hearing men get more turned on by moaning as it is auditory pleasure to them. But deaf men do get more pleasure from tactile pleasure as well.

No difference. Each guy is different. Some are lousy and some are good, regardless of their hearing status. ;)

Magatsu said:

no trivial question :P i was just stating some facts *cough* what kind of vibrations can you hear ... like how can you make the vibrations for them to hear?

Meg said:
I was being silly. Actually I do see no difference but yes hearing men get more turned on by moaning as it is auditory pleasure to them. But deaf men do get more pleasure from tactile pleasure as well.

No difference. Each guy is different. Some are lousy and some are good, regardless of their hearing status. ;)
Gotcha. And I agree with you ;)

Frost said:
no trivial question :P i was just stating some facts *cough* what kind of vibrations can you hear ... like how can you make the vibrations for them to hear?
Heh ;) Depends on what kind of positions. if my hand is on my lover's back/shoulder/her breasts thru certain positions, I would feel her moaning... or kissing her neck & her body during sex, I would feel her moaning as well.

I cannot define the vibration itself.. it is too unique.. but one thing I know for sure, I like it better than any kind of vibration I feel ;)

Magatsu said:
Heh ;) Depends on what kind of positions. if my hand is on my lover's back/shoulder/her breasts thru certain positions, I would feel her moaning... or kissing her neck & her body during sex, I would feel her moaning as well.

I cannot define the vibration itself.. it is too unique.. but one thing I know for sure, I like it better than any kind of vibration I feel ;)

Dont forget breathing too. You will figure out if it is moaning by her breathing after you get to know her for a while. Not to mention thrashing around.

Magatsu said:

laugh..i'm not looking for a sex talk just some ideas ;) my lover is not as outspoken asyou have been *points upwards* so its not that easy for me to find that kind of blunt and down to earth information :) thanks

Meg said:
Dont forget breathing too. You will figure out if it is moaning by her breathing after you get to know her for a while. Not to mention thrashing around.
Oh yeah. You are right, I forget about that one.

Meg said:

haha.. you mean wrestling ??

Frost said:
laugh..i'm not looking for a sex talk just some ideas ;) my lover is not as outspoken asyou have been *points upwards* so its not that easy for me to find that kind of blunt and down to earth information :) thanks
? my talks are not even 'sex' talk as you called it. I just answer your questions. Nothing more... :/

I know I sometimes am very open-minded in many cases. I really need to put a cap on my open-mindedness someday...

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
? my talks are not even 'sex' talk as you called it. I just answer your questions. Nothing more... :/

I know I sometimes am very open-minded for many cases. I really need to put a cap on my open-mindedness someday...

i appriciated it :) don't worry i'm open minded to

i don't see a diference.. but for me as myself deaf.. i enjoy looking at the facial expression while im making love. (if my eyes are open)...

Magatsu said:

Hot Thread!!!!! :lol:

You claimed in other thread that you are shy. Look this!!! Shy?????????? :eek:

Well, I see no difference between deaf and hearing like what Magastu says.

I had been experience with hearing and hearing and see no difference on them.

Back