Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will show you some examples off our team later on, no worries! :)

Does anyone have freezing issues with the forum here?

I have just finished *part of my homework. I completed the Algebra and I am going to revise and format my second english paper for the semester.

Shel - I got a perfect score for the first paper WOOT! He rated the content on a scale of 1 to 10 and I got a 9.5. :dance:

He also added there no major grammar or spelling errors so thats another added plus. The only thing though is that it wasn't in the proper MLA format (oops I didnt think to look under Course Documents for the correct writing format for the course), but he said with it being the first week he would not hold it against me, but now that I know, he expects it to be formatted correctly in the future.

Also my first Algebra assignment went better than expected. I felt that I was a tad rocky on the material but after the grading I only missed 2-3 problems out of nearly 100.

Its been nuts but good around here for the past week. I spoke with one of my daughters teachers at her preschool today and turns out she and I are enrolled in the same online composition course. This lady deserves a margarita. She is taking 13 credit hours on top of working full-time, has two teenagers and a 7 month old child, and is married. If she does well as I expect her to - she will be getting a congrats cake from me at Christmas. :eek:

WTG, Dixie!!!! I'm proud of ya, girl!

Botts, and that too -- It is the RAM issue from the server, I have spoken with Alex, there still have issues within the server as there is so many people roaming the forum nowdays.

Botts, and that too -- It is the RAM issue from the server, I have spoken with Alex, there still have issues within the server as there is so many people roaming the forum nowdays.

Makes sense.

Im going to have knee surgery day after tomorrow to repair meniscus tear and maybe ligament too. I ask all of u to pray for my recovery and success surgery. :ty:

Yeah, Jillio. technology needs to improve a bit more, but that's normal. Gotta be patient. Alex is working on fixing the issue.

Yeah, Jillio. technology needs to improve a bit more, but that's normal. Gotta be patient. Alex is working on fixing the issue.

Yeah....patience is not my virtue!:giggle: I keep telling myself to remember the days of dial up and 15 minutes to load a single page!

Dinosuars of hell! :run: I wouldn't be patient enough, if I was on dial up! :lol:

Dinosuars of hell! :run: I wouldn't be patient enough, if I was on dial up! :lol:

Believe it or not, we still have places around here that are out in the boondocks that only have dial up access to the Net.:shock:

I know I know. I can be a pain in the ass, but Believe it we have to accept the slowness. These broadband internet are expensive in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back