Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Meg -- dbaorivan is travelling to texas with a friend and his friend is driving the car, and Dbaorvian is in the passenger seat, surfing AD.com on his cellphone

i now woke up when i took short trip . i feel better. ill switch to drive soon. Then stop at world's famous Mammoth cave KY this morning to visit.

still up, but had to post in the class discussion forum by midnight or lose points. Thank god for midnight deadlines, eh? You know, with this prof, as long as its in his inbox when he gets up he probably won't be aware it was sent at like 3 or 4 am, LOL.

But as for the paper, I was sent an updated syllabus, it is now due on Friday rather than tomorrow, which gives me extra time to work on it. Woot.

yup. which means, I can sleep tonight.

do you know what that means? I think you are suffering it right now since it is in the dead of the night, hmm?

I'll be back....

......in excatly eighteen hours.

i am going pay one bills today, then come home and pay online bills.. then make ILY more..

I am gonna bust my ass clean house today...I am all done with packing!! WHOO! So only last thing is pile the stuff up in the living room that would be ready to load on our Jeep (we bought cargo that attach to the hitch). Not too bad! Only last thing is our blankets, pillows and bathroom stuff plus our RX to be packed in the morning!

I cannot wait for the fun time together!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back