What your favorite state when you visit?

New Mexico!!!! I am hoping to go back to live again someday with my family there. I miss them. Mostly I love to explore northern New Mexico up the mountain the best. Also I hope to be in the Deaf communities in both Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

Adios! :wave:

:wave: I would LOVE to visit New Mexico, I've seen so many people discuss the beauty there.

of the states I've been in outside of mine, I think I've enjoyed traveling in Northern CA the best. Yosemite was just gorgeous<to me>

California, Alaska and Washington state is still my favorite places to visit. I haven't been to Northern Minnesota yet. I heard it's beautiful up there but mosquitoes! LOL

Why?????......what is wrong with Wyoming?

I don't get him. I enjoyed the visit to Wyoming and even drove thru the state to the east. Yellowstone National Park is a blast to check out!

I havent been to many places. I did really like Georgia, all of Louisiana and Southern Arkansas. Padre Island, Mustang Island, Fredericksburg and Denton in Texas. I am not fond of most of Texas except some pretty nice people. Guess I like forests and water too much.
I will soon see the Austin area again. I cant wait!

I truely love mountains, I mean big mountains. Rocky mountains in Montana and Colorado is my favorite. Grand Caynon in AZ is really nice. Yellowstone in WY is beautiful. Beach aint my thang. :)

If I hit a lottery, I'd def. built a house in big mountains.

EDIT: Bryce Canyon in Utah is really cool. More I talk about mountains, the more I want to pack up and go back out there again. :lol:

I am in Hawaii (my favorite state) for vacation weeks and eat good foods and beers. Good relax and sleep. Aloha, dst

The weather is beautiful, hi temp is 80 degree F at 5 pm today, Lo temp would be 70 degree F tonight in Kona district. I drink lot water and beer. Good relax. I bought a cigarette pack, cost $ 9.50 bucks. Ouch. Expensive living but gas prices are same in mainland. Aloha dst

I am back in Calif, after vacationed in The Big Island (Hawaii), enjoyed and good relax and good foods.

Hello Everyone, How are you?? Hope you are very well everything .. I am deaf and from From India.. I worked Travel Agency of the Deaf " DEAF TRAVEL INDIA & NEPAL" Traveller deaf will come to India.. you will contact me.. deaftravelindya@gmail.com and Skype : deaftourindia. Facebook : Deaf Travel India & Nepal..

Thank you
Gaurav Arora
(DTIN)

Back