What you do with liar, manipulation, backstabber?

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would be appreciate to have your opinion and feedback.
What you do when you were in my shoe?

Here is my story but it´s very sad... I have been thinking about for the weeks either I should tell Bertl the truth or not.

We know Hans and his estranged wife Ute for many years before he introduced his girlfriend Bertl of Munich (over 200 km part between her area and our area) to us last January 2004. My hubby and Hans work at same company.

Hans´s and Ute´s marriage was on the rock for a long time and they had been separated 3 times for past 15 years until last year. They love and hate each other for years. They together have a 11 years old daughter Nadine. Hans is an aggressive man. Ute can´t bear his attitude anymore and fall in love with other man through internet and left him. We thought they are serious about apply for a divorce since they went to their lawyer for a first time. Hans met Bertl few day later after Ute walked out on him. They are agree to get divorce as fast as they can then they are free for their lovers. Nadine decided to live with her Dad. Hans noticed how stress he is with Nadine since Ute left so he begged Bertl to give her good paid job in Munich up and also her appartment, too to move to live with him and Nadine permanently instead of see each other every weekends.
My friends & I suggested Bertl to not give her job and appartment up yet until she find better job in the area where we live then......................... Bertl listen Hans instead of us. This is her choice.

Well, she started her new life with Hans last 1st April in our area with no job. She stay home to look after Nadine and take care of housework and Nadine´s homework etc. Nadine alway ran to his Dad for complaint when he came home from work that Bertl is not her mother. Bertl tell her what to do... Bertl tell her to tidy things away.... etc etc etc... Hans listen Nadine´s side and against Bertl for that. He forbid Bertl to do with Nadine. Next time Bertl is withdraw and do nothing with Nadine when they are alone. She watched Nadine´s behaviour goes worst... She do housework and cook period. The teacher complaint Hans about her daughter´s poor education. Hans blamed Bertl for that. Werid isn´t he? Of course we often watch him scream on Bertl over Nadine...

Few weeks later after 1st April, I heard the rumor that Hans want to have Ute back. I can´t beleive when I heard because I know Bertl give up everything in Munich to move to live with him. I told them that the rumour must be misunderstand. We dont want to beleive this until we saw Ute & Hans together last May at 75th festival. (Hans is the chairman of Deaf Club in our area). They are closed like lovebird to neglect Bertl almost all the day. It upset Bertl totally and ran off to bathroom. It´s no good to see like this in the public. Hans replied: “What should I do with that baby cry”? We (friends) persuaded him to check with Bertl in the bathroom. Ute is sort of drunk and told us everything and said that she knows that Hans wants her but she has no love feeling for him. What she had been through etc. Hans is back from bathroom with aggressive look and call Bertl nasty names in the public and said that Bertll is mental and jealous because of harmless chat with Ute.

We stopped at Hans´s and Bertl´s appartment on our way from shopping centre one day before we went off to Paris last Sept. We thought it´s a joke when Bertl told us that she is not going to Paris with us tomorrow due her “funny impression”. Hans confirmed that she is not going because he can´t afford to pay her fare to Paris because he needs money to save up to buy thing for the house, which they will move to live a new house this December.
Next day after that, we met friends at bus station. We are like :-o when we saw Hans come to us with Ute and Nadine and waiting for bus with us to prepare for Paris. I said to Ute: “I didn´t know that you are coming”. Ute replied: “yeah, Hans kept on me all the time to go Paris with him and pay everything for her – she do not need to bring money”. I was like :-o because Hans told Bertl lie front of us and what about love-bite on Bertl´s neck? I say nothing.
We saw everything about them for 4 days in Paris. We are puzzled when we saw Hans talked to Ute about house etc... and can´t wait to have her back this December because Hans & Bertl said this to us about house etc.. We said nothing. I didn´t know either Bertl knows that Ute is go with Hans or not.

One week later after our vacation in Paris, my hubby & people helped our friend Thomas with his garden work. I visited to see Thomas´s wife Alma for the chat. She told me how disappoint she is with Bertl which she thought Bertl is a dear friend. She stabbed Alma´s back etc. I told her that I can´t image that Bertl do that to her because I know from Bertl that she likes Alma alot and never say bad word about Alma. Alma told me what she knows from Hans what Bertl said bad thing to him about Alma... Alma rejected my suggestion to sort out with Bertl and said that she´s not only one who is very disappointed with Bertl but other friends, too. It look like Bertl lost friends. The people told Hans everything what Bertl trusted her problems with Hans to them. Hans defend himself against Bertl´s word and claimed that Bertl is liar etc.... He manupiated his people against Bertl. I had no good feeling about Hans. He also manipulated Bertl against his people, too. I told her that it´s wrong of people sold Bertl´s trust to Hans.

My hubby told me what Hans said to him at work that he and Bertl are not longer together. Few days later after my conversation with Alma, we met Bertl at shopping center. She look very well and happier. She chatted with us happily and tell us that she can´t wait to move new house this December & describe about room color and ask me to help her with furniture etc. She show us the things what she bought for the house. (Oh my dear, I say to myself because I know all the time since our vacation in Paris that Ute will move to live with Hans in a new house). She talked that way that she is still with Hans together. We talked about Paris etc. It look like that she didnt know that Ute went there with Hans. She told us that she is very disappointed with those people included Alma because of their betrayal her trust to Hans. She is very regret to trust wrong people etc. She was upset after learn from Hans what the people stabbed Bertl´s back... (Oh my dear, I say to myself because Alma is also UPSET about her, too after learn from Hans that Bertl stabbed Alma´s back). I really love to tell her that it´s no true but I CAN´t... I swallowed and shut my mouth and said NOTHING. I gave Bertl the example that she should sort out with those people to find out but Bertl rejected my suggestion and said to us that she would not do it because Hans said to her that she should not make move to sort out with people, it´s them who should make FIRST move. I told her that I would front things with those people when I were her. She said that she only listen Hans because she trust only him. I said NOTHING and my body got goose pimples.

On the same week after met Bertl, we saw Hans and people at beer tent (Carvinal). We watched and listen Hans stabbed Bertl´s back all the time until his last word: “We havent sleep together for 3 months”. I told him front of people that we saw love bite on Bertl´s neck one day before we leave for Paris. Hans denied my word with aggressive way that I must be blind. It´s no love bite. I give up and carried on to watch him talk bad things about her. He claimed that Bertl robbed his sperm to make her pregnant. Pregnant? How? Hans claimed that his sperm was on her stomach, then Bertl took his sperm from her stomach into her virginal. That´s how she´s pregnant. He forced her to abort their baby. bad cook etc etc etc ... lazy household etc etc... What he talked about Bertl is FULL BULL SHIT, I know because I saw myself for many years that Ute is real lazy. Bertl is very good with housework and cook because I see it myself. I said nothing but I dont understand those people who beleive Hans´s werid story. The people stared on me and my hubby when we told him what Bertl show us the things she bought for new house etc. Hans replied with nasty laugh: WHAT!!! then said to people: “I told you so” She is mental... She refused admit that I finish with her. I invited 3 girls to go outside for fresh air with me. They are happy to come with me for a walk. They repeated about Bertl and how liar Bertl is etc etc. I stopped and asked them: “Did you notice that I asked Hans about love bite”? They replied: Oh yes, is it really true? I replied: YES, I see it myself but why should I fight with Hans from the truth when Hans refused to admit it? Not worthy! That´s exactly same example what Bertl did because she dont want to fight with Hans from the truth. I also told them that I think it´s totally wrong of them to tell Hans what they know from Bertl´s problems with him. It´s unfair because Bertl need someone to talk with. They said NOTHING and admit that they had no good feeling about Hans. I give them the example what I did with Alma and Bertl is make a first move and sort things out.

Deep in my heart, I feel sorry for Bertl and want to help her but HOW????????? I´m middle between Hans and Bertl because Hans work with my hubby at work place for years... Of course, we know that Hans is an aggressive man. He abused his ex-girlfriend before met and married Ute. That´s why I gave people and Bertl the example over sort misunderstand things out then make peace again...

We lost our respect on Hans for that.

Last edited:
... Cont....

We received a surprised visitor from Thomas and Alma last week and want to see how my hubby get on. They brought those subject over Hans and Bertl. I´m toooooo tired to listen those nasty things. I told them about my converstion with Bertl on other day how much she´s upset over those people etc. (not everything) but give Alma the same example what I did gave Bertl. Alma said that she had the feeling that it´s Hans who is middle to cause the trouble between those people and Bertl until Bertl has no friends then it would be easy for him to kick her out of his appartment to street when he move out to live with Ute in a new house this December.

My friend recommend me to tell Bertl the truth what I know from Hans. I am agree that it´s unfair for Bertl because I know all the time for months... but I am not sure either it´s right for me to tell her the truth??? or keep away from them???

I know those situation is so hard for me and hubby because we likes Bertl alot but she´s not our close friends. She had felt that we are right person, she is able to trust. I use MSN chat with her often during Hans´s absence. Bertl´s parent is killed by road accident when she was 8 years old. She was brought up by her grandma. She´s alone with no siblings... Her grandma is old and ill now.

What I worry how she react when she received a Xmas present is kick out to street from Hans but Hans claimed that Bertl knows for the months that she is looking for a new appartment to move out... but Bertl told us different and alway thought Hans loves her. They still sleep together.

What you do when you were in my shoe to face those situation like this?
How could you deal like this with liar, manipulation, backstabbers?

I would be appreciate for your feedback/opinion/advise.

Discussion are welcome.

Wow, I must say that im sad that you went through all of that and Im happy i havent been in your situation but that wont do any good for your problem, yes you're right, he really does sound like an aggresive man, the girl's his daughter, or his wife, I cant remember which but I would say for you to get him and her some help, he might be hostile towards u at first but he'll be thankful at the end when he realizes his problem and so will she, I hope this solves your resolution

Wow.. what a STORY!

It's better if bertl to know the truth before she would get hurt more. Hans is pretty immature by telling much negatives about her and wants to get UTE back. If he have no feeling for BERTL why cant he tell her the truth instead hurt her feeling more.

Hans tells the people about bertl in negatives. That doesnt mean he looks good. He is a FOOL!

Bertl needs to leave him immediately! He is not worth for her!

If I were you, I would TELL Bertl everything, as I would feel bad for watching her going to downhill to hell and not help her. Its what friends are for.

HANS - why protest him as its going on and on he is CRAZY and CHEATER and TWO FACED!!

I don't think much of Alma as its going to be re-cycled on and off relationship with him!

Last edited:
WOW what a long story.. i eat salad while i read this same time..

i am honest with u, better for u TELL bert abt that.. i dont wanna her to think she is stupid and not know nutthing abt them.. so just tell her before TOO LATE!!! i feel sowwy abt bert cuz of she been good cook, house clean everything for hans.. geez!!!! if hans getting mad at u and ur hubby, that mean he is GUILTY PERIOD!!!! not ur fault cuz of u dont wanna be in middle between them once! so u have a right tell bert what going on!!!

if i were u, i will tell her NOW!

Ah, whose telling the truth? nobody except Hans and Ute... it's their problem being liar, maniplating, backstabber, so on and on.... Everyone want to be in the soap opera.

Last edited:
Tamara said:
I don't think much of Alma as its going to be re-cycled on and off relationship with him!

Do you mean Hans´s estrangled wife Ute? If yes, I dont care about this because it´s her problem if she want to go back to Hans again. This is her choice.

Last edited:
Whoops, yes its Han's estranged wife I am talking about, sorry for names mixed up!!

On the same week after met Bertl, we saw Hans and people at beer tent (Carvinal). We watched and listen Hans stabbed Bertl´s back all the time until his last word: “We havent sleep together for 3 months”. I told him front of people that we saw love bite on Bertl´s neck one day before we leave for Paris. Hans denied my word with aggressive way that I must be blind. It´s no love bite. I give up and carried on to watch him talk bad things about her. He claimed that Bertl robbed his sperm to make her pregnant. Pregnant? How? Hans claimed that his sperm was on her stomach, then Bertl took his sperm from her stomach into her virginal. That´s how she´s pregnant. He forced her to abort their baby.

I was told it is possible to get pregnant even after he deposit the semens on her tummy because it is ALIVE and ACTIVE for 48 hours!?!?!?!?!?????? :crazy:

Tamara said:
I was told it is possible to get pregnant even after he deposit the semens on her tummy because it is ALIVE and ACTIVE for 48 hours!?!?!?!?!?????? :crazy:

WHAT! The sperm would of die if they are on her stomach. As far as I know if the sperm is on the viriginal, YES.... but on the stomach??? She took his sperm from her stomach into her virginal could be get pregnancy? I cant image... :crazy:

I can't express my feelings after reading this long story Michelle, It is a horrible situation when he is lying, and cheating.

First of all Hans a totally jerk! I couldn't believe how he treated her behind her back. I think you need to tell Bertl everything that Hans had said, and who he brought to Paris with him. I know it is going to crush her heart but it's better if she knew about this before she fell harder on him thinking they are planning on getting a house when they aren't. Hans isn't no good and I think he deserved nobody in his life not that kind of behavior he had done. I cannot stand players and that what I would describe about him "a player." He one of the immature people that are in the deaf community along with the others that spread rumors, lies, leading on.

If I were you I would have told Hans off in front of everyone, and tell Bertl about that jerk. I cannot stand liars and I wouldn't be friends with someone like Hans.

Poor thing. She did everything for him and she deserves the truth. Make sure you find some evidences and prove it to her that you are not lying and you care about her. She deserves someone better!

Wow Liebling, that really quite a LONG story there.....

Looks like Weirdo said pretty much of what I was going to say....So, there no reason for me to repeat...LOL...

Wow, that is really mess up I think you should tell bert . Everything you saw

Thank you all for your feedback. Yes, I´m agree with you all that she doesn´t deserve that Hans is real bastard man & treat her bad.

Yeah, I never like Hans and can´t stand his personality but he could be funny man and help with computer etc but with women!!!!!!! :madfawk:

I try to make the picture to myself what I feel if I am Bertl and know nothing and learn that my friends know all the times about this. I would be mad with my friends for not telling me that I would of prepare things is look for other appartment etc.

I had been tried to give her tips what she do with Hans but it doesn´t work because she´s too naive and worship to Hans. She thinks Hans is number one which I saw what/how she was treat badly by him.

I had the feeling that it´s something do with enslavement/dependence. She can´t break away from him. She do what he says.... Terrible.

She needs real professional help to break away from him.

My husband often gave Hans the example how treat women thousand of times in past years but it still doesn´t help because he don´t want to be changed.

I got email from her yesterday asking me if I have time for her tomorrow afternoon visit. I thought it´s good idea to have her for afternoon coffee then I will try to convince her with friendly way before it´s worst.

I will say something "purpose" like that.. Oh yes, it´s really sooo funny, I never forget when we were in Paris that Ute ran after Nadine........ See what she reacts, then I will say "Oh, I thought you know".
If I has the problem with Hans then I will say to him: "You never warn me to not tell Bertl that Ute went Paris with you... I thought Bertl know". I never thought that you keep secret from Bertl".

If he refuse to admit the truth then I will do something to finish him off. My hubby knows that I never like Hans for a long time but I accept what he is because he work with my hubby in work place for over 20 years.

I´m not type to involve with people like this but Bertl´s condition is a different and too far, that´s why I dont like because Bertl is tooo naive and blind.

Liebling,

At the risk of some women screaming foul at me, Im going to say that there ARE some women who allow men to walk all over them. I have many girlfriends with men who are plain assholes and they complain of mistreatment. Yet they refuse to do anything about it.

No matter how you try to tell this lady, she will always defend her man and accuse you of trying to ruin things.

You have 2 choices:
1. Tell her the truth and lose her friendship
2. Say nothing and she ll find out on her own, and later lose her friendship

I ve lost many female friends because I had courage to speak up and tell them they deserve BETTER men than these son of bitches. You cannot blame it all on this guy Hans because Ute is involved as well if she knew what is going on. This whole thing is too immaturish and I hate to see you getting caught in this.

Liebling:-))) said:
I would be appreciate to have your opinion and feedback.
What you do when you were in my shoe?

Wow. What a sad story. :( I'm sorry you were in such a difficult situation. :(

If I was in your shoes, I would sit down and talk with Hubby about we need to cut all ties off with Hans, even tho he works with Hans. He can just be "co-workers" and be nice at work for the sakes of their jobs and other co-workers, with the rule of not bringing personal business into work. Then, I would have a long talk with Bertl and explain everything that has been going on.

Good luck! Update us in what you've decided to do and how the situation is.

Back