What you do with liar, manipulation, backstabber?

Meg said:
Liebling,

At the risk of some women screaming foul at me, Im going to say that there ARE some women who allow men to walk all over them. I have many girlfriends with men who are plain assholes and they complain of mistreatment. Yet they refuse to do anything about it.

No matter how you try to tell this lady, she will always defend her man and accuse you of trying to ruin things.

You have 2 choices:
1. Tell her the truth and lose her friendship
2. Say nothing and she ll find out on her own, and later lose her friendship

I ve lost many female friends because I had courage to speak up and tell them they deserve BETTER men than these son of bitches. You cannot blame it all on this guy Hans because Ute is involved as well if she knew what is going on. This whole thing is too immaturish and I hate to see you getting caught in this.

That's what I thought so. I'm thinking about write a letter without forward address and name to wake her up.

Update:

I'm supposed to meet her at cafe house last saturday but she never come. Normally she emailed me almost every day and use MSN chat with me time to time but she doesn't since last week. I has a strange feeling and something is not okay.

I texted her with mobile phone but no reply.

I typed a letter since yesterday (still unfinish) to tell her how I feel and why I dont want to be involved. (I respect my hubby for not involved since he work together with Hans). My hubby is agreed that I write letter without address and name. He will stop at Bertl's and put the letter to name her in her mailbox night after finish work at 10pm.

Wow, long story.

Frankly to be honest with you. I don't see any wrong for us to express our stories or situation. However, I do think it is very very very inappropriate for you to mention these people's names! That is called, "Slandered or Slandering".

Next time, please I'm asking all of you guys to put the word, "the guy" or "the girl" or black girl, china girl, italian guy...instead of using our or anyone's true identities!

What if these people read what you posted? It would cause you more stirr up trouble and make yourself look bad, know what I mean?

I understand you are concerning about your friends..but I caution you to please be careful what you say about anyone's names.

Thanks~

coloravalanche said:
Wow, long story.

Frankly to be honest with you. I don't see any wrong for us to express our stories or situation. However, I do think it is very very very inappropriate for you to mention these people's names! That is called, "Slandered or Slandering".

Next time, please I'm asking all of you guys to put the word, "the guy" or "the girl" or black girl, china girl, italian guy...instead of using our or anyone's true identities!

What if these people read what you posted? It would cause you more stirr up trouble and make yourself look bad, know what I mean?

I understand you are concerning about your friends..but I caution you to please be careful what you say about anyone's names.

Thanks~

These names I added here is FAKE to protect their real names.

Next time, please don't judge me for that because I am adult and know what I am saying.

Thank you.

P.S. I prefer to add the fake names on every forums which I alway do that because there're 3 or 4 people in my story. It would confused the members if I say "guy", "girl"....

And I also didn't add their last name, too.

Thank you again for your concern.

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
These names I added here is FAKE to protect their real names.

Next time, please don't judge me for that because I am adult and know what I am saying.

Thank you.

P.S. I prefer to add the fake names on every forums which I alway do that because there're 3 or 4 people in my story. It would confused the members if I say "guy", "girl"....

And I also didn't add their last name, too.

Thank you again for your concern.

My suggetion is to use guy with number like guy 1, gal 2, etc.. maybe this helps you?

Back