what wrong with filipino american who seeks white american?

Yo Matajan..

why didnt you GO to Harvard and find out for yourself is what you can find the answer.

This AD section is not your answer, only advices, kid.

Culture of people of different races is a bit different, not true love can be expressed in words, is from the heart. We all know and love on behalf of a responsibility, love is an unconditional commitment and sacrifice, love is never lost forever, love is not not return, and be loved in return is the other side is always joy and happiness. And each other's happiness is your happiness, the other's happiness is your happiness, so when you think that love her, you have decided to pay for her unconditional and even sacrifice, but only when such pay and sacrifice to give her band to joy and happiness, your dedication and sacrifice is meaningful, the love you give to find a home. If you can not pay and sacrifice to bring joy and happiness to each other, that you do not understand each other, that you do not know how to love each other that you simply do not fit together, and when you change to pay and sacrifice in any case way (that is, the way of love) do not make both sides happy, and happy, that you simply do not fit each other. At this point, only you can give each other mutual blessing. Because love is a blessing, when you love for her only a blessing for the genuine love of their own.

my sister dated a guy who was of "mixed" race. My father broke her ribs. :( that experience, seeing my sister getting her ribs broken by him over skin color, had really made it difficult for me to date guys of races different than my own. Shame, too. I don't see why skin color makes a difference.

ohhh mf hey wwwwwwtttttttffffff. Your father is an abuse and racist.

My sister dated a guy who was of "mixed" race. My father broke her ribs. :( That experience, seeing my sister getting her ribs broken by him over skin color, had really made it difficult for me to date guys of races different than my own. Shame, too. I don't see why skin color makes a difference.

Whoa! That's extreme thing for him to do to his own daughter. I can see why that would scar you.

Oh, my gaylord. you've got to be kidding me.

not all white girls are PICKY like that, any other race or some asian girls are PICKY too sometimes. My gal friend who is picky about dating guys, she likes to date only HANDSOME and TALL GUYS 5'10" or taller even no BALD or no toupee, she's like the type of 'superficial'. it is up to any girls or gals who either want to date you or not. you cannot make white girls or havard girls to date you or like you, that's like controlling.

you got to be patient, find a girl who isn't picky and will accept what you are. she doesn't have to be a harvard girl. and someone who is fun to be with and a good heart person.
plenty of out there who will probably like you.

sadly, i've seen someone like the parents who don't approve of the relationship because of different race. but he or she still loves the person no matter what race is if they don't approve the relationship. one of my deaf friend, her ex-date's parent don't approve the relationship with her because she is deaf, her ex-date is hearie.

anyway, off topic:
i watched last nite "eat, pray, love" with julia roberts. she's a heart-broken then she fell in love with someone new.

well, life is too short.

I want to date a naked fireman.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. As long as she is as beautiful as a model and from a prestigious college with a degree. Now that's important. :giggle: I'm just playin with ya dude! Seroiusly ethinicity should not matter.

Oh, my gaylord. you've got to be kidding me.

not all white girls are PICKY like that, any other race or some asian girls are PICKY too sometimes. My gal friend who is picky about dating guys, she likes to date only HANDSOME and TALL GUYS 5'10" or taller even no BALD or no toupee, she's like the type of 'superficial'. it is up to any girls or gals who either want to date you or not. you cannot make white girls or havard girls to date you or like you, that's like controlling.

you got to be patient, find a girl who isn't picky and will accept what you are. she doesn't have to be a harvard girl. and someone who is fun to be with and a good heart person.
plenty of out there who will probably like you.

sadly, i've seen someone like the parents who don't approve of the relationship because of different race. but he or she still loves the person no matter what race is if they don't approve the relationship. one of my deaf friend, her ex-date's parent don't approve the relationship with her because she is deaf, her ex-date is hearie.

anyway, off topic:
i watched last nite "eat, pray, love" with julia roberts. she's a heart-broken then she fell in love with someone new.

well, life is too short.

Oh, well.

If a girl is good hearted person but girl can be picky person same as I do.

I found out about this person who seeks hearie friends because this person is hard of hearing years ago. Does it mean this person has preference?

I knew she refuse to date any deafies at school for the deaf and here on campus. In reality, she copied from me as past relationship with hearie at another university before transfer to gallaudet in 2006. She knew lots about me like seeing I won't date anyone at csdf, picked girl from college prep school for prom during junior and senior, so later, I brought up about my ex date is hearing before graduation and accepted from ivy league then share about my pprevious college. She realized she would fit into hearing people but never chance to get intoivy league, instead, going state college in her state. I do like to meet someone from ivy league school and long distance is possible.

Do you like to meet someone from another state at college like I met someone else at cornell and from new jersey, had experience in relationship as long distance?

Why many people like distance at ivy league schools?

Will it work out if met someone at college who is long distance?

I met someone else from new jersey who went to stanford, she is a runner same as her sister, play xc and track. We met at berkeley invitational and exchange number, I found her that she desired in doctor.

I realize I liked someone else from ivy league school over stanford or berkeley in california. Is anything wrong with long distance?

Back