what wrong with filipino american who seeks white american?

Okay, sorry.

I think what he meant was "ease up on the stalkish behavior before something more serious happens". It's a little different then saying "sorry" and not really realizing the value of the warning.

You can look my old post previously. I was used to crush on someone who went to isd and gallaudet before. I am not sure if you know this person before but did you went to isd? This person is actress of asl films, gerald and black sand. I mentioned about her as picky person I s same as mine choose someone who I like but some people kept telling me why I don't date different races but I have own preferences ever cannot over my boundaries or out of respect on me.

Ohhh, right, her.

No, I didn't go to ISD, and I don't know the girl. I would advise you, however, to stop talking about her in public forums like this and to stop stalking her in real life if that's what you're doing.

I'll be waiting for my gold star then. :naughty:

matajan, from what I've read in your posts... You are extremely repetitive and ask the same questions constantly. You only want ONE thing... A girl from ivy league with money. Newsflash... You're not good enough for an ivy league girl. They have much higher standards and you won't meet theirs.

You want respect, right? Break away from your parents and just be yourself. You're not exactly getting a lot of respect right now from others. You'd just get golddiggers who want your family's money. Love is love, not based on money or genes. Love=happiness and being with someone you enjoy. You're being a close minded asshat right now and that's why you're single. :hmm:

Okay, why everyone blames me being as picky person?

I was not surprise many people talk about someone is picky person, too.

What is about this person who is picky person from isd and gallaudet?

You can look my old post previously. I was used to crush on someone who went to isd and gallaudet before. I am not sure if you know this person before but did you went to isd? This person is actress of asl films, gerald and black sand. I mentioned about her as picky person I s same as mine choose someone who I like but some people kept telling me why I don't date different races but I have own preferences ever cannot over my boundaries or out of respect on me.

Matajan, no one is telling you who you HAVE to date. If you make a connection with someone and feel safe with them, it does not matter if they are black, blue, green or indigo.

If you feel comfortable and safe dating someone because they have the same ethnicity and cultural background as you, that does not make you a racist. However, if you refuse to date someone whom you have made a connection with because they are of a different etnicity, it does make you a racist.

I'll be waiting for my gold star then. :naughty:

matajan, from what I've read in your posts... You are extremely repetitive and ask the same questions constantly. You only want ONE thing... A girl from ivy league with money. Newsflash... You're not good enough for an ivy league girl. They have much higher standards and you won't meet theirs.

You want respect, right? Break away from your parents and just be yourself. You're not exactly getting a lot of respect right now from others. You'd just get golddiggers who want your family's money. Love is love, not based on money or genes. Love=happiness and being with someone you enjoy. You're being a close minded asshat right now and that's why you're single. :hmm:

He has Asperger's syndrome. And I have HFA. Let me explain to you that repetitive behavior is part of Asperger's. Being nasty to him is pointless as this is a compulsive behavior for him.

I think "There but for the grace of God and a lot of severe behavioral therapy go I." It makes me quite uncomfotable when he is picked on for an involuntary thing.

Why not just put him on ignore if he bothers you?

He has Asperger's syndrome. And I have HFA. Let me explain to you that repetitive behavior is part of Asperger's. Being nasty to him is pointless as this is a compulsive behavior for him.

I think "There but for the grace of God and a lot of severe behavioral therapy go I." It makes me quite uncomfotable when he is picked on for an involuntary thing.Why not just put him on ignore if he bothers you?

Me too Bottesini.

And what is about marylander is from gallaudet volleyball team and member of phi kappa zeta sorority? I was used to know her when we met in clerc classic, she went to pan am track and deaflympics, too. She is picky person, too. I wonder why many singles at gallaudet includes me because maybe its really picky.

And what is about marylander is from gallaudet volleyball team and member of phi kappa zeta sorority? I was used to know her when we met in clerc classic, she went to pan am track and deaflympics, too. She is picky person, too. I wonder why many singles at gallaudet includes me because maybe its really picky.

There you go again with your stalkerish tendency. You shouldn't be posting about other girls on public forums.

Matajan, no one is telling you who you HAVE to date. If you make a connection with someone and feel safe with them, it does not matter if they are black, blue, green or indigo.

If you feel comfortable and safe dating someone because they have the same ethnicity and cultural background as you, that does not make you a racist. However, if you refuse to date someone whom you have made a connection with because they are of a different etnicity, it does make you a racist.

Yeah, I know.

I was not surprised that not many filipina here at gallaudet.

Shouldn't I worry about dating same ethncity?

I feel comfortable when I dated white girls like prom and banquet and others includes relationship. Ever they talked about schools and careers, realize they are open to me because I am filipino and liked to date different ethncity.

There you go again with your stalkerish tendency. You shouldn't be posting about other girls on public forums.

Okay, all right.

I was just frustated with few members of AD who kept telling about me should open to dating anybody and had no respect on me, tell me do I think white and rich girls want when I talked about harvard before.

Yeah, I know.

I was not surprised that not many filipina here at gallaudet.

Shouldn't I worry about dating same ethncity?

I feel comfortable when I dated white girls like prom and banquet and others includes relationship. Ever they talked about schools and careers, realize they are open to me because I am filipino and liked to date different ethncity.

Ok, in your post you tend to like women who take their lives seriously and can handle responsibility. You also indicated that white women tend to do this.

However that is not completely true. Women of all ethinicities can either take life responsibly or not.

My sister dated a guy who was of "mixed" race. My father broke her ribs. :( That experience, seeing my sister getting her ribs broken by him over skin color, had really made it difficult for me to date guys of races different than my own. Shame, too. I don't see why skin color makes a difference.

i once lived with a woman who had a black kid. my family disowned me !! great family huh? color don't mean squat, it's the person that's either good or bad for "you". other people's opinions on your relationship can be ignored if your convictions are true

Lastly, I liked someone who is white and have a good family with career and education background ever would accept who I am but doesn't matter if I am filipino, only important is love do not affect on any race because it is diversity in America.

I do not understand. You want a white girl who does not care about any race but you care about a specific race - a white American girl. You want a girl who has a career but you do not have a career.

I do not understand.

Okay, all right.

I was just frustated with few members of AD who kept telling about me should open to dating anybody and had no respect on me, tell me do I think white and rich girls want when I talked about harvard before.

If you want to date only white rich girls from Harvard, just do it. You don't need to explain anything to anyone here at AD.

This is America. You can date whomever you want, and you don't need to explain your choices to other people.

That being said, if you do post long explanations and justifications for what you do, then you must expect to get criticism from other ADers.

If you want to date only white rich girls from Harvard, just do it. You don't need to explain anything to anyone here at AD.

This is America. You can date whomever you want, and you don't need to explain your choices to other people.

That being said, if you do post long explanations and justifications for what you do, then you must expect to get criticism from other ADers.

Bingo!!!

I don't think he's gonna listen to anything....seems everybody is talking to a brick wall....

There is nothing wrong...people just have different tastes :/ I have liked men and women of different races. Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, European, etc...it doesn't really matter where the hell they from as long as the person is respectful, loyal and loves you for who you are.

But this doesn't seem to be the case for you. Now STOP STRESSING over EVERY little thing that has to do with dating! One thing is going for advice to someone...another thing is trying to get it chewed and digested already for you. A huge part of dating is making mistakes and LEARNING from those. It'd be nice if you learned and stopped "cheating" by asking all of us for the answers. It is quite annoying.

Matajan , I told you my niece has asperger's too and she is very smart , she a honor student in college. She when on dates with guy that did not have asperger's and it did not work out! The guys never called her back!
My niece finally meet a guy that has asperger's, and they been together over a year now! You will better off trying to date a very smart woman that has
asperger's. We can not help you find a woman and there nothing wrong with dating a woman of another race. And why do you care what other people say! Good lord man, just get out there and and stop wasting your time here,you could meet a woman by now if you had not spend so much time asking ask the same thing over and over!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI1keSSwdcI]YouTube - Indigo Girls - Galileo[/ame]

:ugh: Pass

Back