What wedding dress did you have?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I don't have it yet but when I do then I will post it in here! :scatter:

My mother bought a wedding dress for me and it used to fix me perfect for the first 13 years of marriage, until I gave up smoking, it don't fix me now! It is nearly 20 years ago!!

Look at my wedding dress now I think it is awful, but back then I thought it was beautiful dress - fashion has changed alot!!

It wasn't a wedding gown; just a long, floral print dress, and large yellow picture hat--very "flower child". :)

Awsome, Reba..
Myself, the first marriage that we did not have wedding. Anyway, the second was that I had along dress with long veil. I hate that veil that makes me fussy with cover my face. I had hard to breath. I had to blow a bit to wind out the veil..

i thought i have found my dress but not sure yet cuz might get married in oct and will need a long dress as the air will be cool and crisp? i had a beautiful short dress perfect for summer.. but think will not get married in summer? oh well.. ha.. :D

My wedding.. very simple light ivory long dress.. Not longest train.. I wore wedding dress and small train... Light weight wedding dress and fewer beans on my chest to waist..
I'm not crazy heavy beans...

GalaxyAngel said:
My wedding.. very simple light ivory long dress.. Not longest train.. I wore wedding dress and small train... Light weight wedding dress and fewer beans on my chest to waist..
I'm not crazy heavy beans...

you mean beans on lace ?

i would post the pic of my dress but i dont want my fiance to see my dress as he is member of this site as well.. so wait till after the wedding.. i will share the pic with yall.. ok? :D

lol galaxy.. dont feel bad.. i do have one of these days too.. so dont worry .. u are not the only one who made mistakes.. ;)

Oh ok lol Galaxy. I thought it was beads not beans. I was confused. Anyway no problems ...

Very true, Lucky. Same happen to me before. Cant help that. heh

:) I wore a white wedding gown. It had lace and beads on the top of the dress, and beads on the bottom of the dress. My veil wasn't too long.

PurrMeow said:
Oh ok lol Galaxy. I thought it was beads not beans. I was confused. Anyway no problems ...

Very true, Lucky. Same happen to me before. Cant help that. heh

hehe yep we are just human beings.. no harm done! ;) heh..

thinking if wear short dress- should i wear veil or not? i was thinking more like flowers in my hairs?? hmm.. :dunno:

You can wear simple dress not like cinderlla but more like nature.. it would look pretty on you especially on the beach!

Luckysmile23 said:
hehe yep we are just human beings.. no harm done! ;) heh..

thinking if wear short dress- should i wear veil or not? i was thinking more like flowers in my hairs?? hmm.. :dunno:

*scratching my head* what did i wear? oh yes yes!

I wore beauty and the beast white long sleeve dress!!!! lol ( seriously) I have for senior play in my h.s. year. UGH! but no i haven't wore any to wedding yet. i have been bridesmaid twice. :)

I would love to get married someday.... who knows when :-P

FelixKat930 said:
You can wear simple dress not like cinderlla but more like nature.. it would look pretty on you especially on the beach!

haha u didnt answer my question if i should wear veil with my short dress or put flowers in my hairs??? :P :D

On the beach.. you should have flowers on your hair.. if indoor then wear veil or you can have both but short veil

Luckysmile23 said:
haha u didnt answer my question if i should wear veil with my short dress or put flowers in my hairs??? :P :D

i thought so.. i do have a lovely short dress.. gold/cream color.. gold shoes.. but dunno if it will be appropriate for oct wedding? but i think it is as it is autumn- red, orange, yellow, gold colors? what u think? heh :D

but its bad idea then since if in oct.. would have to wear long dress as the air would be cool and crisp .. prolly will have it at the church too? so should wear veil then.. argh.. too many decisions.. :( :ugh2:

It should be ok for Oct wedding if its warm or a bit cool though.. send me the wedding dress pic and I can help you out with different wedding dresses

Luckysmile23 said:
i thought so.. i do have a lovely short dress.. gold/cream color.. gold shoes.. but dunno if it will be appropriate for oct wedding? but i think it is as it is autumn- red, orange, yellow, gold colors? what u think? heh :D

but its bad idea then since if in oct.. would have to wear long dress as the air would be cool and crisp .. prolly will have it at the church too? so should wear veil then.. argh.. too many decisions.. :( :ugh2:

Back