What wedding dress did you have?

FelixKat930 said:
It should be ok for Oct wedding if its warm or a bit cool though.. send me the wedding dress pic and I can help you out with different wedding dresses

ok i will send u the pic in email.. alrighty..

i was told its better to try on several dresses then u will know which one is perfect ONE for your special day? like i said i am not in fancy.. i am a simple person myself.. unless if i win a dream wedding.. then no plm.. i WILL do it for fun! :D

Yep looking a dress for you is number one first.. i am searching for wedding dresses for you.. the simple ones and mail th elinks to you:)

Luckysmile23 said:
ok i will send u the pic in email.. alrighty..

i was told its better to try on several dresses then u will know which one is perfect ONE for your special day? like i said i am not in fancy.. i am a simple person myself.. unless if i win a dream wedding.. then no plm.. i WILL do it for fun! :D

Great.. i already did look for the dresses but cant find for a right price.. too many are over 100.. too fancy.. i want a SIMPLE dress.. :D

I send you the link.. david's brial is good.. they have 99 dollars on sale now

Luckysmile23 said:
Great.. i already did look for the dresses but cant find for a right price.. too many are over 100.. too fancy.. i want a SIMPLE dress.. :D

FelixKat930 said:
wow you are soo beautifull.. do i have to get another flower girl for my renewal wedding or naw?

Thank you! Well, if you want another flower girl...it is up to you...i think its prettier for two girls to be flower girls...

Have you bought the dress yet?

Is there anyone who is interesting my wedding dress? I'll just give it for free...all you do is pay for box and post office stamp...It is size 10....If you want to try my dress...feel free to pm me...and let me know...

FelixKat930 said:
I send you the link.. david's brial is good.. they have 99 dollars on sale now

too many of the dresses are strapless i dont want that.. i want short sleeves .. as long as it is simple.. not beads or nything like that.. lol i noticed too many of them have beads, lace, etc.. sighs..

But they have simple ones for you to try on.. they have more than what they have on the website.. you should make an appointment with them and try on ok?

Luckysmile23 said:
too many of the dresses are strapless i dont want that.. i want short sleeves .. as long as it is simple.. not beads or nything like that.. lol i noticed too many of them have beads, lace, etc.. sighs..

Is that when you married to your ex husband?

coloravalanche said:
Thank you! Well, if you want another flower girl...it is up to you...i think its prettier for two girls to be flower girls...

Have you bought the dress yet?

Is there anyone who is interesting my wedding dress? I'll just give it for free...all you do is pay for box and post office stamp...It is size 10....If you want to try my dress...feel free to pm me...and let me know...

coloravalanche said:
aww what size are you?

16/18 sigh... i have lost alot of weights as i used to wear size 22.. yeech! ha.. yayaya.. :D

FelixKat930 said:
But they have simple ones for you to try on.. they have more than what they have on the website.. you should make an appointment with them and try on ok?

okay i will call and see if can make appt and try it out... thanks.. :D

My wedding dress was Plain Ivory dress with straps. It had long piece at the back with a little pink flower on it.

Since it will be autumn wedding i dont want it to be a strapless wedding dress.. i prefer it to cover my shoulder up.. lol.. maybe im timid? i guess.. sighs.. hehe..

My wedding dress is long, satin and lace in 1985... It made of Paris. I have a picture of my wedding dress here somewhere... I will add the link to here when I find them.

color you were beautiful bride smile

so anyway i never had wedding dress cuz i never gotten married dang
but was in the wedding 3 times

one time was at my sister wedding 15 years ago i was wearing aqua blue 2 piece dress one is long stripless dress up to my feet with a jacket

2nd time was at my friend wedding almost 10 years ago i was wearing long plum one full dress up to my feet with a lower V shape in the back almost to my ass lol

3rd time was at my brother's wedding almost 4 years ago i was wearing light blue 2 piece dress one is a strip top and a long skirt up to my feet

seems like i am always bridemaid never a bride sobbing lol

Last edited:
u are lucky, moonflower being a bridemaid.. i never experience being one. i was asked to be a bridemaid in my best friends wedding few years ago but 6 months before the wedding- she told me that her fiance and her decided its better to have 3 bridemaids and 3 groom men instead of 4 bridemaids and 4 groommen.. so she said didnt want to just drop me out of being part of wedding so she said why not be a book keeper and help out with wedding and rehearsals or whatever.. i agreed.. she gave me gift as she apologized for not having me being a bridemaid.

then my other best friend asked me to be her maid of honor.. i accepted .. but 2 weeks before her wedding.. she sent me greeting card in email and apologized to me and told me she choose someone else as her maid of honor and drop me? wtf? i was upset about it.. i asked her why reasons? she gave me excuses later now i found out the reasons cuz of her hubby told her to drop me and get someone else.. that is why our friendship was soured but now i forgived her but we arent best friends anymore. its so sad.. when she shouldnt listen to others but her heart? jeez..

thats one reason why i hesitated to have a wedding of my own .. i still think eloping is better choice for me as i dont want to hurt anyone else by not asking them to be bridemaids or anything? but someone said not need to have bridemaids.. can have TJ, my son as a ringbearer.. good enough? i thought its neat idea.. so will have a wedding of my own at the church this fall. :D

Back