What was your first automobile?

My first car was honda civic, I think it was 73 or 74. It lasted over 300,000 miles till I traded it for piece of junk car chevette in 1984.

PUNKYWOLFY said:
My First Automobile Is 82 Chevrolet Camaro Work Rebuilt Engine With My Bro In Law Help Me While I M In Hs That My First Car :)
Is it Z28? Is it T-top roof? if so you better keep it because it valve, My son had a 82 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, 305 engine. I helped him Paint job, you can look a pix at What kind car do you own. :thumb:

My first one was a '69 Chevy Nova, 283 V-8 & 4-speed - sold it 21 years ago... miss it!

I now drive a '98 Chevy Camaro Z28, 350 V-8 & 6-speed. I also have '68 Mustang with 302 V-8 & 4-speed in my garage. It took me 17 months to restore the '68 Mustang. American muscle cars are in my blood!

I was senior in high school, I bought a 1999 red ponito (I think that is how you spell that) grandam. It has window tints and yellow strip in the middle from the front to back that time I had it for 6 months but my dad wrecked it...I missed my car :cry:

HEY!!! HONDA DO NOT SUCKS! I OWN A HONDA CIVIC LX! My 1st car is right now... honda civic lx. I'm only 18 and my dad gave me that car 4 my bday this past summer.

Back