What was your first automobile?

My first car was a Jeep Wrangler. I was stick shift but sold it to my uncle for his trip to mexico. Right now I got a Yukon.

my first car was...

1984 Buick Lesabre (BIG car!) but break down because forget to add some water for radiator oops! Good thing that it break down because I hate that car! :)

1. 1984 Buick LeSabre
2. 1991 Ford T-Bird (too much problems!)
3. 1987 Honda Accord (one of my best car i ever have! but totalled from car accident while I was in college!) :cry:
4. 1991 Chevy Corisca (best car too great on save gas)
5. 1991 Mitsubishi Galant (sporty and best but break down from bad fuel injector)
6. 1992 Nissan Sentza (it's good car only 10 dollars to fill her up)
7. 1991 Chevy Blazer (that is what I have and drive right now!)

No first car i'd ever... Hopefully soon... maybe lexus or Ingerta acura....and Benz is later on..it is hmmmz... 5 or 10 years later :o

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
No first car i'd ever... Hopefully soon... maybe lexus or Ingerta acura....and Benz is later on..it is hmmmz... 5 or 10 years later :o

how will you be able to afford it?

my first car was 86 dodge 600 turbo 1 week later accident... i cant find the pic of the car accident... so will post later if i find them.... so now i have 91 chevy cavalier rs

My first car was a light blue 1985 Chevrolet Cavalier.
Then I had a brown 1993 Volkswagen Passat.
Now I drive a 2003 Kia Rio Cinco.

My first car was an '81 Ford Fairmont stationwagon (like the one in the picture below, only a bit rustier and dented.)

Was a great car, never broke down even in the worst winter storms of Rochester. I'll never forget it... :tears:

Fairmont.jpg

I miss my first car. It was Chevy Cavalier "88 color maroon.

I only use it to drive for just 4 months until it was TOTALLED.

Car accident. We both went to the hospital. :o

Originally posted by eternity
I miss my first car. It was Chevy Cavalier "88 color maroon.

I only use it to drive for just 4 months until it was TOTALLED.

Car accident. We both went to the hospital. :o
wow I'm in your shoe... my first car was 1992 Saturn SL2 blue as I bought it like end of Aug and totaled my car in first week of December so it was like 4 month of using, beside I hate that automatic and the engine was starting to have problem, goodness I wreck that car. It happened on black ice going little downhill on a curve, no way to stop my car, end up rear other parked truck, funny the truck which I hit has no damages but my car *groan* I could had been killed as the car went under that truck, goodness I move my head to the passenger side when I was alone, the engine the roof was crushed, I was stuck for awhile until I popped the trunk and tried to crawl out the trunk was stuck so I tried to kick the trunk and got out then within 2 min another car tried to stop but end up crashed my car so I'm luckily to be alive to crawl out fast otherwise I would had never been here to post anything... *sobs*

1) 1990 Subaru Legacy (Got from my uncle cuz he got a new car)
2) 1980 Jeep CJ-7 (For FUN, but sold cuz need a good tranportation for Skiiing.
3) 1987 Jeep Cherokee (For Ski tranportation reason)
Now 1994 Jeep Wrangler with big tires (For fun again!)

It was 1977 Pontiac Sunbird with 2.8 formula V-6 engine...
It was too (((YELLOW))) and it was a blast!
It lasted about a year...
I also call it Indian's car because it was almost as new but it looked so old and beaten up by the time I sold it! I had good memories with that car! :D

i bought hammer h2 2003 my dad give me that i was first time drive niceeeeeeeeee

1. 1985 Red Dodge 500L (I totalled it)
2. 1984 Oldsmobile Omega (It was pain in the ass for four years)
3. 1990 Toyota Camry
4. 1994 Toyota Corolla

All cars are secondhanded. I hope fifth car will be BRAND NEW!!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
wow I'm in your shoe... my first car was 1992 Saturn SL2 blue as I bought it like end of Aug and totaled my car in first week of December so it was like 4 month of using, beside I hate that automatic and the engine was starting to have problem, goodness I wreck that car. It happened on black ice going little downhill on a curve, no way to stop my car, end up rear other parked truck, funny the truck which I hit has no damages but my car *groan* I could had been killed as the car went under that truck, goodness I move my head to the passenger side when I was alone, the engine the roof was crushed, I was stuck for awhile until I popped the trunk and tried to crawl out the trunk was stuck so I tried to kick the trunk and got out then within 2 min another car tried to stop but end up crashed my car so I'm luckily to be alive to crawl out fast otherwise I would had never been here to post anything... *sobs*

OMG PDP -- glad u survived that -- sure sounded AWFUL -- black ice IS dangerous sheesh

1.) 1984 Ford Mercury Lynx <---- this car SUCKED!
2.) 1990 Subaru Justy ECVT <--- LOVED the little car but got burned up by 4 kids who set it on fire!! YES all 4 were arrested!!
3.) 1997 Honda Civic LX
4.) 2002 Honda Civic EX

my first car was a 1984 plymouth reliant THAT was ONE shitbox i ever went thru it kept breaking down on me and making me late for everything.
my second was a 1992 diahstu Se the SMALLEST car and it blew up ( my transmission) and i have one person to thank for that. RME
my 3rd car is now my truck and im driving this little grrl she's now been all over the usa with exception to some, my little cherry ( the truck) is on the way to me via being shipped across the ocean!

Back