What u doin on a Sunday afternoon?

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
I'm been sitting here trying to find myself
I get behind myself
I try to rewind myself

Wirelessly posted

I am having coffee on a rainy day, hope to meet up with some friends later (pending), the big night for us Patriot fans! Sunday Night Football!! I get to watch Brady #12 and my Woodhead #39 rock!

It's now evening in Blighty, I have spent all afternoon updating my Itunes for my Iphone/Ipod as I will be doing alot of Horse riding this week and next week for holidays, I like to plug my ears to the Ipod and being in my own world.

Watching the Jaguars/Colts game...and chatting here....cold/windy and wet here....gonna get some hot chocolate in a few mins.

Wirelessly posted

its noon time, still in my PJ's done eating oatmeal w raisins, watching Eagles vs Giants game, basically, being lazy on a rainy day.

I go to shopping soon!! walmart! on end sunday will boxing day :D

Just hanging out with one daughter and three dogs. She is wrapping presents, and the dogs are watching her.

Later I will make soup, and we will eat homemade bread with cilantro butter.

Sounds like a relaxing day Botts. :)

I hung around the house for most of my day. Tried to motivate myself to finish up an essay, but I didn't really feel like it. It's too close to my break. :(

Sounds like a relaxing day Botts. :)

I hung around the house for most of my day. Tried to motivate myself to finish up an essay, but I didn't really feel like it. It's too close to my break. :(

It's been a very quiet relaxing day. We changed our plans to Chinese, but that makes less work, so I am agreeable.

The poodle now seems to be throwing up on my daughter , so I may have to get up and go into action. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am hoping my friends decide to go somewhere with a tv that way spend time w them and watch my Patriots lol

The decision and order have been made. I will be eating Baby Shrimp with Rice Noodle!

I figure out!!! make sure arrangement on the my time! I think so my grandma on on sunday I think!!!

making crafty holiday gifts while pouring liberal amounts of hot chocolate with baileys down my both of depressed friends throats. FUN! :lol:

I'm been sitting here trying to find myself
I get behind myself
I try to rewind myself

I, did laundry (hubby helped) cleaned apartment, took care of my baby girl, went grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, to my in-laws house, took a nap, decorated a Christmas Tree, came home, bathed my daughter, fed her night bottle, tucked her into bed, did ebay stuff, drank an ice cold beer, and now on here reading up on alldeaf waiting on the lunar eclipse. Hope I can stay awake long enough. haha

I spent the morning in church watching a Christmas play, the afternoon with a friend and the evening watching Curious George with my DD and now I'm goofing off here on AD.com.

Slept until 10 AM, laughed at my brother and his girlfriend because at the last minute, my hubby couldnt go to the Ravens-Saints game so he gave the tickets to my brother and they were scrambling to have as much warm clothes as they could...she had to borrow some of my clothes since she didnt pack for a day out in 30 degree weather. I was amazed that they fit her since she is a size 2 and I am a size 14...the math here was strange but hey, it worked. Then, I went to work from 3 to 11PM. Normally, I dont mind going to work at my weekend job but today, I DID not want to go. However, I did get to watch the Ravens game there...great game! Now, I am home and cant sleep but that's ok cuz I am off from my regular job for the next 2 weeks! WOOOOT!

Ohhh..I left for work 2 hours early to grab some Christmas shopping in...found a COOOL coat for my daughter and some weird V-neck sweaters for my hubby cuz he wants to go preppy. Ohhh ok...I got Ralph Lauren sweaters for him but I cant imagine him wearing them but that is what he wants. LOL!

making crafty holiday gifts while pouring liberal amounts of hot chocolate with baileys down my both of depressed friends throats. FUN! :lol:

:h5:

Watched football. Played Gran Turismo 5 (racing video game). Ate lots of food, drank a bit of wine and finishing off with "A Good Year"; pretending I'd like to be the lead character. Who wouldn't want to be in that position (Wine vineyard with a small bit of fortune on lay on)?

Work tomorrow. Ew. And I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. :shock:

i do gone out shopping for hours and got home but i dont watch NFL but i love watch KC Chiefs when i was little girls i would remind that my memory..

i didnt finished xmas shopping because my mom spend too much for my brother's shed that pathetic!! What about family need gift ?!? i cant believe my mom! And my mom so busy her work at hospital and no time and she very tired after work..

i would have work after xmas that not good!! i look schedule and i get up at 6am in the morning!! im not morning person i told my mom about that and my mom will drop me to my work but i got off work for three weeks and i told my boss about i need work extra days i would take tuesday thankness godness!!

And finally im out walking with my dog the Walter and he been barking another dog few from my home and i told my dog Walter "DONT DARE SNIFF DEAD SQUIRRELL!!" I told my mom explains about that!!

Back