What u doin on a Sunday afternoon?

It's now evening in Blighty, I have spent all afternoon updating my Itunes for my Iphone/Ipod as I will be doing alot of Horse riding this week and next week for holidays, I like to plug my ears to the Ipod and being in my own world.
I know it's ur world but can I come with?

I, did laundry (hubby helped) cleaned apartment, took care of my baby girl, went grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, to my in-laws house, took a nap, decorated a Christmas Tree, came home, bathed my daughter, fed her night bottle, tucked her into bed, did ebay stuff, drank an ice cold beer, and now on here reading up on alldeaf waiting on the lunar eclipse. Hope I can stay awake long enough. haha
Arabella you have the life I've always dreamed of! U r blessed!

Slept until 10 AM, laughed at my brother and his girlfriend because at the last minute, my hubby couldnt go to the Ravens-Saints game so he gave the tickets to my brother and they were scrambling to have as much warm clothes as they could...she had to borrow some of my clothes since she didnt pack for a day out in 30 degree weather. I was amazed that they fit her since she is a size 2 and I am a size 14...the math here was strange but hey, it worked. Then, I went to work from 3 to 11PM. Normally, I dont mind going to work at my weekend job but today, I DID not want to go. However, I did get to watch the Ravens game there...great game! Now, I am home and cant sleep but that's ok cuz I am off from my regular job for the next 2 weeks! WOOOOT!

Ohhh..I left for work 2 hours early to grab some Christmas shopping in...found a COOOL coat for my daughter and some weird V-neck sweaters for my hubby cuz he wants to go preppy. Ohhh ok...I got Ralph Lauren sweaters for him but I cant imagine him wearing them but that is what he wants. LOL!
Who won the game?

Hope u got plenty of sweaters. Tight sweaters are SEXY!!! Do it for ur hubby! He'll be like "Woahhhhh? Where did that fox come from!"

i do gone out shopping for hours and got home but i dont watch NFL but i love watch KC Chiefs when i was little girls i would remind that my memory..

i didnt finished xmas shopping because my mom spend too much for my brother's shed that pathetic!! What about family need gift ?!? i cant believe my mom! And my mom so busy her work at hospital and no time and she very tired after work..

i would have work after xmas that not good!! i look schedule and i get up at 6am in the morning!! im not morning person i told my mom about that and my mom will drop me to my work but i got off work for three weeks and i told my boss about i need work extra days i would take tuesday thankness godness!!

And finally im out walking with my dog the Walter and he been barking another dog few from my home and i told my dog Walter "DONT DARE SNIFF DEAD SQUIRRELL!!" I told my mom explains about that!!
U from Little Rock??

Trying to get home from CA!!!

Work!

I was doing Electric Service installation (Electric Meter)., fun fun fun!

The new homeowner had no choice cuz Electric company warned her if not replace new service, will cut off power. It is all due to safety. The old service system is very dangerous.

May halfa to do whole house wiring. Almost all wiring is way way way old and unsafe.

I was at a Christmas party. My wife and I made dozens of creamy uncooked mint cookies and it was a huge hit with everyone.

i think daniel mean that banjo mentioned the "uncooked" cookies that made him say huh?

i think!!! In fact, i was going to ask, how did you uncooked cookies? like doughs??

i think daniel mean that banjo mentioned the "uncooked" cookies that made him say huh?

i think!!! In fact, i was going to ask, how did you uncooked cookies? like doughs??

Well, I used peppermint extract, light cream cheese and icing sugar. I mixed them together til it was stiff. Then I put them on superfine granulated sugar to flatten them and roll them. After that, I used cookie cutters (Christmas theme) to cut them out and when I was done, I put them in the fridge.

no flour in it? interesting! I dont mind giving it a try! I love peppermint, cream cheese and icing sugar. do they taste like candy??

Back