What size shoes do you wear?

Nancy

Reaction score
What size shoes do you all wear? :) Just curious. :)

Nancy

Basketball shoe from Inverson Company. I wears uggs shoe and I have two of pair of uggs. I also wear snow shoe from tiberwood copmay for snow-ing day.
Pics coming soon.

I wear a size 1 in children's. :) Believe it or not (and I'm 35). :)

Crazymanw00t said:
Basketball shoe from Inverson Company. I wears uggs shoe and I have two of pair of uggs. I also wear snow shoe from tiberwood copmay for snow-ing day.
Pics coming soon.

you don't get a gold star for your forehead because you didn't say your size

I believe you Nancy! Are you short? Most short people have very small feet. I wear US size 10.5 in women (yes I know i have really big feet, i take after my parents, mom-11/12 in women and dad-13/14)

My sister, lucky her, a size 8 in women's.

It's hard to find women's shoes in half sizes, it really sucks. So I buy men's 9.5, they're easier to find.

Pinkster, yes, I am short (4 feet 10 inches). :) I got it after my Dad's side of the family. All the women in his family are short, and so was his parents. My dad is 5 feet 7 inches tall. :) My mother's side is average to tall. I also heard that people with congenital rubella (I am one of them) are on the small side w/ their hands and feet (my hands are very small also). :)

Yes, it is very hard to find shoes for women in half sizes. I agree. :) But can you imagine trying to find adult looking shoes for my size, instead of seeing "Hello Kitty" on them? LOL

I asked because I am wondering if there is anyone here who have about my shoes size and they are an adult. :) Wow, Pinkster you do have big feet! :) I wish mine was. :)

Nancy

woman is 10 shoes size... man 9 and half shoes.. but most i comfortable man shoes cuz of wide inside and fit my foot.. :|

Size 14 mens... It bugs me when I go shopping for shoes and the largest size is 13 -- Makes me wanna go to the manager and :pissed:

kids sneakers (boys) size 3 (rarely smaller depending on the style or brand of shoes i guess)

women dress shoes are a BITCH to find but thankfully is rare for me to have to wear those shoes -- they can be either size 2 to 2.5 -- i found a pair of shoes that i liked alot FINALLY a few years back and am comfy in those -- that search took me a good 4-6 months (mainly cuz i hate shopping to begin with but did know i NEEDED to get a pair of those shoes too) -- i hate the shoes in the children's dept for the girls -- theyre TOOOOO GIRLY! ack :nono: not for moi!

awww Nancy -- size 1 huh qq if u ever had to look for women's dress shoes -- do u get them anyway from the children's dept or keep stubbornly looking for something that would have been better suited for adult women q

DelicPumpkPie said:
*wrapping a box* Giving to FLYFREE :giggle:

THERE U GO! GIRLY SHOES for your early birthday :-D

:eek: *looks at the shoes in the box* GIRLY shoes qq nononono!!!!!!! :(

Urbanade said:
Size 14 mens... It bugs me when I go shopping for shoes and the largest size is 13 -- Makes me wanna go to the manager and :pissed:

are you that ahem! BIG!?!?

Back