What size shoes do you wear?

shoes size 9 medium or wide. Yeah I have big feet...no big deal (smile)

My feet is 7 but I wear size 8 shoes, yes I have small feet. :)

girl shoe size 8 or 8 1/2

boy shoe size 7 or 7 1/2

my aunt's size shoe 6 one time my aunt gonna give me one of her shoes and I asked her what size?? she said 6 then I said ohhh too small for me my size is 8. My aunt said oh that big! wow lol .. my mom's size is 8. I am sure my grandfather's size about medum not that long feet .. my grandmother oh boy!!!!! her size is 10 wow too big for me lol i dont know why she got long feet size 10 so I will find out about gene family lol probably from my grandmother's side family in England or Scotland heehe

Nancy said:
Pinkster, yes, I am short (4 feet 10 inches). :) I got it after my Dad's side of the family. All the women in his family are short, and so was his parents. My dad is 5 feet 7 inches tall. :) My mother's side is average to tall. I also heard that people with congenital rubella (I am one of them) are on the small side w/ their hands and feet (my hands are very small also). :)

Yes, it is very hard to find shoes for women in half sizes. I agree. :) But can you imagine trying to find adult looking shoes for my size, instead of seeing "Hello Kitty" on them? LOL

I asked because I am wondering if there is anyone here who have about my shoes size and they are an adult. :) Wow, Pinkster you do have big feet! :) I wish mine was. :)

Nancy

wow size 1.. one of at my school that the girl's tall feet about 4 feet and her shoe size is 2 .. it shocked me wow small feet for sure it wont fit me lol

male shoe size 8, female shoe hmm size 10, i wear boy or girl shoes, depend what shoe i find that i like.. hehe

depends on what type of shoes I buy...either 5 or 5 1/2 with narrow....

It is a pain in the ass to search and browse for the shoes that I would like to have. I quite have a big feet to deal with and yes, It's size 11 1/2 (in women's size). It's so frustrating to find a pair of shoes in that size because most of them would come in size 10 or less.

Australian Size is 8, UK size is 6, European size is 39, I dunno about your American size will be ?

My 11 years old daughter is 5ft 4inches tall, and her shoe size is AUS 10, I believe she will be at least 6 ft tall in a few years time!

7 to 7.5 depending on company.

Nancy...you are not alone. my twin aunts are going thru the same thing like yours, they are tiny 4'8" and 4'9"....tiny tiny feets... size 1 or 2 depending on company.

they were born so premature so kinda shunted their growth. oh well, they are happy as seals.

I was waiting until someone who has bigger feet than me posted. Thanks Eric. :thumb:

I wear size 11.

Back