What Size Bed?

We got a king size bed. I love it!

full-size, don't need the large one unless I have mate with me. lol

I when from my crib to a twin size bed and when my ex brother moved out of the house I got his bedroom and full size bed! I had to share a bedroom with my younger sister for long time!! My older sister had her own bedroom!

Don't remember having a cot/crib, I remember having twin bed until I left school then it was double until I left home at 27, now sleeps on king size.

My daughters: Crib, Toddler Bed, then Twin Size...one daughter will soon graduate from her toddler bed as we're looking for a twin bed.

I REFUSE to get a bunk bed, even though it's more practical and would save a lot of room, because I feel it's dangerous. My youngest will think she's Superwoman and fly off of it.

I slept in my parents' bed until I was in the first grade (Dr. Phil will throw a fit! lol) and then I grew up with a twin bed (daybed, which was so corny lol) all the way until college...then I got a king size waterbed, which sucked on many levels...then I got enough sense one day to pop that damn thing and got a regular queen size. Then I moved to Las Vegas and slept on an air mattress for a year. Finally I got back to a regular queen size bed. Now I want a memory foam to go on top because the pillowtop on my mattress is starting to get uneven.

Same here!
When I first moved to DC from AZ, my ex hubby and I slept on an air mattress for a year cuz we were too poor to buy a bed.

I am sure I slept in a crib.

My earliest memory of my bed was a twin and then I got a waterbed during my pre-teens. I thought I was so cool having it.

Then, I married and we bought a queen size waterbed until the apt managment found out and we got fined for having one.

So, we got rid of it and got a queen size bed.

We moved to DC and couldnt fit our queen bed in the apt tiny bedrooms so we got an air mattress until we moved into a bigger apt when our lease was up.

That was when we bought the current queen four poster bed that I still have now.

I always slept in a twin size bed. 5 kids in a three room house, you have no choice. Mom did get a king size bed and we were so excited by it and all of us would just snuggle up next to mom.

for our son, he slept with us til he was 4 years old. He had a $70 crib until he was too big for it but he only nap in it at the whole time we had it.

We went straight to twin bed with a side rail for him. We brought it when he was too big to nap in a crib. since we told him we wanted him to sleep in own bed, he been sleeping in it since (yes, it was easy to get him to sleep in his own bed after he was 4 years old. Iknow some kids won't but they will eventually sleep in their own bed). His bed had a tent and he loved that too.

kid age - twin size.
in HS - queen size.
in college - twin size :mad2:
now - queen size :cool2:

like a zigzag.

<twin
>queen
<twin
>queen

when you get marry it will be like this:

<twin

IF you got a king size bed (it take about two twin beds to make a King size) . If you keep your queen it will like this:
<less than a twin bed.

I am not sure what you mean by twin bed.

My first bed was crib, then kid sized bed then adult single bed and still stuck with that bed even though draws and bottom part is falling apart.

child - twin
college (years 1-3) xl twin
college (4th year) twin air mattress
grad school - double or my futon

I had a full bed, then i had a twin bed, then bunk bed, back to twin, then to full. My daughter is sleeping in her own crib. Its a convertible crib which can change to a kiddie bed then to full bed with the same bed frame.

Wirelessly posted

Twin bed growing up
Full size as a teen
Twin bed in college
Queen size currently

Crib
Twin
Full
Twin bunk beds during my old college days..
Twin for the guest and Queen for me...

My kitty is currently sleeping one of the dresser drawers. How cute?!!! :giggle:

I'm in the market for a new headboard & footboard....(queen bed)...4-poster bed. Have seen some beautiful ones, but too expensive!

I'm in the market for a new headboard & footboard....(queen bed)...4-poster bed. Have seen some beautiful ones, but too expensive!

You can check the furniture on Craigslist.org... I am sure they have some nice 4-poster beds there... So, why not check it out? :)

You can check the furniture on Craigslist.org... I am sure they have some nice 4-poster beds there... So, why not check it out? :)

Been checking on that also....Found a screen room divider that is wrought iron and weighs 70 lbs. ....said she paid $900.00 when new, bought at Pier I...wants $250.00 for it....She posted a pix of it...simply beautiful!...I'm still trying to talk her down to $200 tho'....has etchings of Palm Trees, ideal for Florida living....think I'm gonna get that this week.....

Been checking on that also....Found a screen room divider that is wrought iron and weighs 70 lbs. ....said she paid $900.00 when new, bought at Pier I...wants $250.00 for it....She posted a pix of it...simply beautiful!...I'm still trying to talk her down to $200 tho'....has etchings of Palm Trees, ideal for Florida living....think I'm gonna get that this week.....

It sounds very nice as you described. Good luck, rockin'robin!!! :)

Back