What SHOULD you be doing right now?

ok so I bit the bullet

Click on either of the first two shots after enlarging them. It will make them rotate to view as a vertical shot. Then LOL at something on the wall that looks like it is growing out of the top of Sono's head. We all do it from time to time no matter how many photos we take for how many years!

Click on either of the first two shots after enlarging them. It will make them rotate to view as a vertical shot. Then LOL at something on the wall that looks like it is growing out of the top of Sono's head. We all do it from time to time no matter how many photos we take for how many years!
lol I seen that, its the capo on my guitar thats hanging on the wall...

It can really vary what grows out of people's heads this way. Some are actually flattering, others just LOL or even insulting. I think most of us have had something grow out of our heads this way and/or taken ones of other people.

Your photos look good!

I recognized that capo right away. I should take photos of how my hubby puts his up on the wall.

It's a shame someone had to comment about something growing out of your head instead of just appreciating the photo for what it is, the haircut.

Your photos look good!

I recognized that capo right away. I should take photos of how my hubby puts his up on the wall.

It's a shame someone had to comment about something growing out of your head instead of just appreciating the photo for what it is, the haircut.

Lucky I didn't say anything then!

It made me think of Men in Black, like a little alien was running Mike's body.

Truthfully the only thing stopping me was my visual impairment and I thought maybe nobody else would see it.

Reminds me about when the guy went to the doc and had a frog growing out of his head. Doc looked him over in amazement and asked the guy what happened. The frog replied: Started out as a bump on my butt.

I am sorry that I upset some — I am so used to places where we just have fun with it when it happens.

Reminds me about when the guy went to the doc and had a frog growing out of his head. Doc looked him over in amazement and asked the guy what happened. The frog replied: Started out as a bump on my butt.

:aw::lol:

its all good, no harm done.
Im funny looking
Dont know if its funny haha or funny strange, but funny.

Lucky I didn't say anything then!

It made me think of Men in Black, like a little alien was running Mike's body.

Truthfully the only thing stopping me was my visual impairment and I thought maybe nobody else would see it.
Same. I don't think I would have noticed unless it was pointed out or somebody said something.

Nicely done Sono :) (the haircut not the capo- I have no idea what that is other than part of a guitar as you mentioned lol)

Same. I don't think I would have noticed unless it was pointed out or somebody said something.

Nicely done Sono :) (the haircut not the capo- I have no idea what that is other than part of a guitar as you mentioned lol)
The capo is just a device you clamp on the neck to change the pitch without re-tuning the guitar. I just clamp it on the head stock when not in use so its out of the way and ready when needed

Attachments

• kg6g-2_2039_detail.jpg
    kg6g-2_2039_detail.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 4
I SHOULD be winning the lottery lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Oh, I didn't know you lived in Maine at one time. Had you mentioned that on here? Maybe I remember that you were in the service, stationed at BNAS, or was that someone else?

That was me :) stationed there for about three years :) something to be said for working outside at -95 windchill included....

Sent from my SM-T217S using AllDeaf App mobile app

Interpreting. My student is a no show but hey, I am almost off work anyways:D

I should be thinking of great ideas for elevating a non-profit organization working with Deaf people. However, I feel like a worthless piece of crap. I feel like giving up.

I should stopped discussing about politic in AD forum.

Oh well...

I should be going to lunch. Heading off soon to a new place downtown. Fogo de Chao. A Brazilian steakhouse. I have no idea what's in store for me. But I suspect it's gonna be nom nom nom!

Back