What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Garbage, I should be taking out the rest of the garbage. It's trash and recycling day.

Garbage, I should be taking out the rest of the garbage. It's trash and recycling day.

Thanks you reminded me to do mine. Although, ours is just trash. If you want to recycle, you have to deliver it to a collection point.

Should be "up and at'em" since I'm feeling good today....:giggle:...but laziness took over....got more phone calls to make and get boxes for my son's things since he's moving....and get to looking at some furniture...or I'll be sitting on the floor (since I'm giving him the living room suite).....

Jane - post #88 - because you live in a smaller community?

I don't know if the size of the community has anything to do with it. I know of no where that does the curbside recycling.

What has been here for many years is a volunteer effort that takes donations as well as selling recyclables. They were in different loaned buildings for quite a number of years and then the guy that started and had the controlling interest in the group of companies that I was bookkeeper for for over 30 years built a building and gave it to them sometime in the very late 1970's or '80s.

Here is a picture of their building which you drive through (using the door at the right hand side of the building in the photo). The two side by side overhead doors (with brown around them) are where the semi-trucks load the outgoing sorted materials. There is a small paid staff and volunteers to help you unload your car. https://picasaweb.google.com/110018685851009447160/CentraliaRecyles#5833134495683160578

Here is a page that has more about the organization.
http://www.centraliarecycles.org/

We do something called free cycle we look who wants what then give or go get it.That is the theary often it gets suck in garden end up paying dustman taking it.
There web site up your street.com the idea all uk will join up and we have a link and do more recycling

Laundry. Instead, I am listening to Duran Duran on my tablet and sitting on my couch lol

Calling a contact but since my VRS is 'broken' I can't :(

Laundry here too but might do that tomorrow instead.

Laundry. Instead, I am listening to Duran Duran on my tablet and sitting on my couch lol

Fair play.i should be taking laundry out of machine but spent last hour looking for tv remote which right in front of me all the time.wahing stay there all night I not be bothered and my fracture humours is hurting

Fair play.i should be taking laundry out of machine but spent last hour looking for tv remote which right in front of me all the time.wahing stay there all night I not be bothered and my fracture humours is hurting

Ouch! Do relax and take it easy.

I should be getting up and getting ready to meet my friend for lunch but I am feeling lazy. lol

I should be going to bed for another sleepless night.so goodnight all

Walking the dogs.... But I can see my breath out there!!! :( ah well babies need the extra time before bed .... Maybe if I run I can stay warm? Ah well here goes nothing :D

Walking the dogs.... But I can see my breath out there!!! :( ah well babies need the extra time before bed .... Maybe if I run I can stay warm? Ah well here goes nothing :D

You're welcome to walk the doggies by my house. It's only -5 today. (For real. :lol: )

One of my dogs' feet got so cold last night even after just a minute or two going potty that she could not make her way back into the house. Hubby had to go out, socks and all, and pick her up and carry her in. The dog is a black lab. It was probably about -15 at the time.

You're welcome to walk the doggies by my house. It's only -5 today. (For real. :lol: )

One of my dogs' feet got so cold last night even after just a minute or two going potty that she could not make her way back into the house. Hubby had to go out, socks and all, and pick her up and carry her in. The dog is a black lab. It was probably about -15 at the time.

Oh my! Nonono.... It was 32 last night when it was all said and done ... Actually got ice/frost on the cars.... I have no clue what to do with that cold of Temps....

Well, I know what you all need...

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12
Back