What should I get for Xmas?

Ya means CAST IRON??? I have a few and LOVES them...but pain in ass to keep them from rust...

I just find out that Iron pots> kitchen supply more healthy than stainless steel ,nonstick or other!!:)

What things you like the most? I like to easy to break down what you like.

I cannot find e.mail so Just e.mail her and ask for resend e.mail me about this :o

I know I'm too old for xmas but my parents are still giving me xmas gifts that I ask for. (i'm 20 now) I decides that I should get something that I will need for future such as cooking supplies, vacuum, and else. My parents told me that they will pay something up to 200 dollars.. no more than 200 dollars.

So my question is what should I get first?

I noticed that cooking supply set are kinda expensive (i want stainless steel) but ill wait for next year.
I dont want tools to fix cars or else yet.

any ideas for me? share with me please.. thanks!

Since you are still in college--I would request things that you will be needing until you are out of college.

I never feel too old to getting any present of xmas from my parents... They gonna give me a gift, MacBook, I told them I havent decide yet if I wanna or not

Taurus, since u are still in college and I would recommend u get one of ur favorite store's gift card so ur parents dont have to worry abt anything or any necessary for ur college housing if u are living on campus

Just write a letter to Santa Claus, you'd be good to go. ;) :D

Anyway, kidding aside, ask for what you really need the most first and worry about the rest eventually.

My mom still spends $$$ on X-Mas presents on me, my hubby and our kids regardless the amount of $$$ she's spend on. Sometimes she'd ask what we want for X-Mas, she would get them. I always ask what I really need. This time I may ask for a new toaster or food processor. We'll see.....if not, I may end up robbing Santa. ;) :lol:

Just write a letter to Santa Claus, you'd be good to go. ;) :D

Anyway, kidding aside, ask for what you really need the most first and worry about the rest eventually.

My mom still spends $$$ on X-Mas presents on me, my hubby and our kids regardless the amount of $$$ she's spend on. Sometimes she'd ask what we want for X-Mas, she would get them. I always ask what I really need. This time I may ask for a new toaster or food processor. We'll see.....if not, I may end up robbing Santa. ;) :lol:

Just get Xbox. Geez. You people don't know what you want. It's not about what you need. It's about what you want. If you need this, better get it now, cause you need it.

Just get Xbox. Geez. You people don't know what you want. It's not about what you need. It's about what you want. If you need this, better get it now, cause you need it.

:wtf: I already got XBox 360 for my kid last X-Mas. I'm not a kid, for chrissake. I ask for what I really need the most, that's simple. Period. But you can't run around and tell them what item they need.

:wtf: I already got XBox 360 for my kid last X-Mas. I'm not a kid, for chrissake. I ask for what I really need the most, that's simple. Period. But you can't run around and tell them what item they need.

I'm not telling them, I'm demanding them! Hahaha. I'm simply trying to convince older people to play games, because all they do is cry about their outside lives. Games can help them ignore what's out there that doesn't matter.

I didn't say ignore all those importances, but those nonsenses.

Get XBOX 360 and GO CRAZY.

Plan ahead with what you want.

You're not too old to get gifts, you're just too old to get many gifts like every little kid does.

So, there's nothing wrong with telling everyone what you want for Christmas. You could tell them 10 different things that you want. You're old enough to get 2 or 3 gifts.

What if half of the gifts you wanted was not available? At least, they have 5 more to choose from. If you just gave them a list of 2 gifts and both were not available, then you'll end up getting something you don't want. :)

Nintendo DS is a "need" or "want?" it's more like "want" item..

and second of all, I dont play video games..

I'm a girl if you didnt know.. (yes I know girls can play video games but not for me)

It was just a suggestion.
Video games aren't for everyone.
And I didn't assume that you were a boy or girl, just a person. haha
I always did mention that my gf has one too!
:lol:

Personally, right now I would like *m*

an air popped popcorn popper and a mixer. Oh, you asked what YOU wanted for Christmas:giggle: Sorry!

Yep, a lot of stores do it.

They put up a bunch of items on sale... I mean CHEAP!

The stores usually open at 5 am and it's a great way to do some early Christmas shopping. ;)

BlackFridayAds.com - The site retailers don't want you to see!

Warning... the place will be PACKED!

When I was at RIT, I went to Best Buy (during Black Friday of 2006) at 4:30 am and the parking lot was already full. The line went way out there! I also went to Target and Wal-Mart.

Some of the prices were 25% off, 50% off, and 75% off.

Instead of $30 for some USB drives, you pay $10 to $15. Instead of $150 for Gameboy Micro, you pay $100. Instead of $25 for Gameboy Advance games, you pay $10.

I plan on going this year with my friend. I couldn't go last year because I was out of town and couldn't get away. :(

(Check attachment... Best Buy line goes around side of building; Target line goes across street to Lowe's parking lot; I parked where the blue dot is and went to Best Buy.)

Back