what old your parents when you were born?

my mom got me 18 yrs old and my dad was 17 yrs old

My mom got married to my dad in 1976 and she also graduated from high school within the same month of the wedding. I was born a year later. When my mom had me, she was 18 and my dad was 19.

My mother married my father when she was 15, and my daddy was 28. They met at a baseball game, love at first sight. When my father found out my mom didnt have a good home, he fell in love with my mother and asked her to marry him, she was just 15. They had me when my mother was 16 and my dad 29 to be excat. I was two months early and weighed 3 pounds. I stopped breathing right after birth and the doctors had to put me in an oxgyen and gave me too much, plus they gave me too much drugs so I could live, so the possibily side defects that I could become blind, deaf or ...you know. So we have no way of knowing if I was born deaf or after birth. So my deafness became 'unknown' till to this day. As of today they are happily married for 40 years, and they are such a blessing...I love my mother and father for their love and support for me and my brother all these years...They had my sister at when my mom was 17, and my brother at 19. My sister passed away suddenly to Luekemia cancer in 1985 with acute hemmorange in the brain. My sister was only 15 when she died. She was sick just for short period of time to unknown cause till 1991. She was the first of two cases in our small town that had Luekemia before it spread world wide. Not easy to lose a love one that is so dear to your life, but we all just stood for one another until death do us apart...

My mom was 26 and dad was 36 the time I was born in 1976. They got married in 1981.

My Mom and Dad were married in 1971, sister were born in 1973, then I was born in 1976. Mom was 29 and my dad was 30 when I was born.

My parents got married in 1967 and then later had me in 1971. My mom was almost 23 years old and my dad was 24 when I was born. I don't have any brothers or sisters. I'm the only child. My parents had been married for 40 years!

Well, I'm a late in life baby. My parents thought they were done having 5 kids then I arrived 7 years later. Mom was 39 and father was, I think, 42 or 43.
Not common at the time to birth a baby at that age.

Now it's quite common to see women having babies in their 40's.

:lol: at Brydie714

My parent had me when they were 34 and 37. I was "accidental baby".

My mom met my dad in Nov 1960 and my mom got pregnant Dec 1960. Then they got married Jan 1961 and had me in Sept 61. My mom was 27 and dad was 28. They were seperated in Aug 1965. Never got a legally divorced and my dad got remarried. It is bigmy. :ugh3:

My mom met my dad in Nov 1960 and my mom got pregnant Dec 1960. Then they got married Jan 1961 and had me in Sept 61. My mom was 27 and dad was 28. They were seperated in Aug 1965. Never got a legally divorced and my dad got remarried. It is bigmy. :ugh3:

Damn, did he end up getting in trouble for that???? That kinda like my mother. She had a fake marriage, then got prego with my bro and the father ran off after finding out. My mother found out that he had fathered at least 3 other kids(one was in the labor same time my mother gave birth). Also found out it was a fake marriage at that time.

My mom got pregnant with me when she was 20 and had me and my twin brother at the grand age of 21.

My mother was 36 when I was born and she was 39 when my little sister was born.

My birth mom had me when she was about 22. I don't know about my birth dad. My adopted parents had me when (adopted) mother was 42 and (adopted) father was 43. They had to fight in the court to keep me because they were a bit old and also had 7 children already but they won. I am grateful!

My Birth mom had me at 16 while my Birth dad had me at 35

My adoption parents were 27 when they adopted me ( the day after I was born!)

Both my hearing parents met and fall in love in Chicago, Illinois, USA. My mother was 22 years old and my father was 30 years old when I was born. My mother got very sick at four months pregnant. She was being bounce back and forth between hospital and home until I was born in 1945. Mother almost died from terrible fever which she got when she was four months pregnant. That is how I was born deaf. I have one hearing sister and one hearing half brother. My half-brother was the first baby with my dad. So that mean that he was married before and married my mom second time. For my mom, this is her first marriage to my dad. I am the oldest than my sister. So between my half brother and my sister, I am the middle child.

Haha mine is quite of funny because right after my mom graduated and became 18, she goes wild with my dad and became pregnanted at very bad time in the age because she was a smoker, also my dad just turned 21 years old which my mom's pregnancy stopped them from drinking.

Then my mom finally became 21 which she can buy the alcohols, but she goes wild with my dad again! She became pregnanted which stop her from drinking the alcohol. This one is when I was in her stomach.

Back