What kind of shows on MTV that you love to watch?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is here...
Viva La Bam
Fast Inc.
The Hills
Real World
High School Stories
Laguna Beach
Final Fu
True Life
Cribs

Jackass (no loner, I believe)
Viva La Bam
Pimp My Ride
Yo Momma

Uhh I forget what else I like to watch on MTV

Oh yea! I now remember I also like to watch on MTV is NEXT!

I don't watch MTV. I blocked it on my TV so I don't even waste time on it when I'm channel surfing.

I don't watch MTV. I blocked it on my TV so I don't even waste time on it when I'm channel surfing.

Aww... Why block it? MTV have good shows during over nights (reruns) for us late night viewers.

Mostly at night I watch MTV, Nick at Nite, TVland, VH1, & sometime Movieplex. My favorite of all is Three's Company shows! I collect dvds of them. In memory of John Ritter.

Aww... Why block it? MTV have good shows during over nights (reruns) for us late night viewers.

Mostly at night I watch MTV, Nick at Nite, TVland, VH1, & sometime Movieplex. My favorite of all is Three's Company shows! I collect dvds of them. In memory of John Ritter.

because Reba is too older to watch it. ;)

Only VH1 is good for her age but if she like it or not.

because Reba is too older to watch it. ;)

Only VH1 is good for her age but if she like it or not.
I don't watch VH1 either. :D

MTV has been on for 25 years, and I didn't even watch it when I was "younger". It has never appealed to me.

I don't watch VH1 either. :D

MTV has been on for 25 years, and I didn't even watch it when I was "younger". It has never appealed to me.

Well, MTV is great for young people but it doesn't matters if they are conservative or liberal, also some older adults do watch this shows too. That's your personal if hate tv shows, food or kind of cars.

The Hills, Laguna Beach, Nick and Jessica, some part of Next and some shows are conservative but most of them are The OC-style and drama.

- next
- parental control
- yo momma
- viva la bam
- jackass
- made

"Do it for me Now" Angel n' Airwaves

"Devil's Got A Holda Me" The Colour

"Call Me When You're Sober" Evanescence

"When You Were Young" Killers

"My Chemical Romance" The Black Parade

"Hate Me" Blue October

I used to love to watch Liquid TV. Boy, that was kewl. They had all of these short animated shorts that were fun to watch. These animated shorts included things like Beavis & Butthead, Aeon Flux, Stick Figure Theatre, Winter Steele, etc. Sadly, the show stopped after 3 seasons. :(

Back