What kind of pager do you have?

:) I have a Sidekick 2. It's great!! I started with the Wyndtell, then went to the Sidekick 1 black and white, then Sidekick 1 color, and now I have the Sidekick 2.

I'm currently using SK color and my son have SK2 but physically damaged and waiting to get a new one at full cost - jeeeeez.... Is he a spoiled brat or what? :roll:

Tmobile Cell Phone... my daughter is hearing... I use text messages.. better than nothing.. I tried to apply for sk2 geez.. 500 dollars deposit.. no thanks..

flyfishfemme said:
I'm currently using SK color and my son have SK2 but physically damaged and waiting to get a new one at full cost - jeeeeez.... Is he a spoiled brat or what? :roll:

Yeah he is spoil brat. Next time I think it will be better to get insurance. I damaged my SK2 by dropping it in the toliet!!! I went to the restroom at the club and one of the drunk idiot bump me and knock my SK2 out of my belt to the toliet. Damn him. Lucky I already purchased insurance and I got another one for free. Only 49.99 a year.

RebelGirl said:
Tmobile Cell Phone... my daughter is hearing... I use text messages.. better than nothing.. I tried to apply for sk2 geez.. 500 dollars deposit.. no thanks..

huh? you have to pay 500 dollars deposit just to get sk2 ????? That's first time I ever hear. I didn't know that you have to pay for deposit.

deafclimber said:
yep... i told my company, cingular, about this sk2 that tmobile provides better services with relay service programs to deaf people. it is NOT my problem. :)

but tmobile's network is not strong as cingular wireless. lately i m getting frustrated with weak signal on my sk2.

huh? you have to pay 500 dollars deposit just to get sk2 ????? That's first time I ever hear. I didn't know that you have to pay for deposit.

T-Mobile do credit check and T-Mo will ask for deposit before They activate Sdiekick. When you get good account standing for 1 year then you will receive the deposit back to you.

Back