What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 Acura RSX

n503725103_2347347_9897.jpg

n503725103_2973174_1631.jpg

I don't own a car (1999 Saab 9-3) anymore. I crashed it but it's still sitting in my parking spot which serves as storage space for my motorcycle gear. :cool2:

I don't own a car (1999 Saab 9-3) anymore. I crashed it but it's still sitting in my parking spot which serves as storage space for my motorcycle gear. :cool2:

How much damage?

I thought you remember the picture of damage I posted in car thread. It's all front damage and engine oil leak

Oh yeah, sorry. Short memory lapse.

I thought you remember the picture of damage I posted in car thread. It's all front damage and engine oil leak

Stop checking alldeaf on your pager while driving. :laugh2:

Good luck with motorcycle for winter.

Winter_Bike_400.jpg

My car is a 4 cylinder and it spins at 4,000 rpm at 80mph. I remember my old crx I had and it would spin at 5,000rpm at 80mph. High manual gear box are fun as hell.

I wish I kept it though. It been 2 years since I got rid of it due to gas prices.

new2.jpg

Jdm b16a with similar Integra type R transmission.

photo11.jpg

A tiny Chevy Aveo. It is so cute. It is cobalt blue. It is a four door hatchback. We took it to the coast and it got (on flat land) about 38 mpg. That is what my husband said. He did the math. I don't care, it's so little and cute!

My car is a 4 cylinder and it spins at 4,000 rpm at 80mph. I remember my old crx I had and it would spin at 5,000rpm at 80mph. High manual gear box are fun as hell.

I wish I kept it though. It been 2 years since I got rid of it due to gas prices.

new2.jpg

photo11.jpg
You got rid of Crx due to gas price?!? Crx is more than 50 mpg.

Not with that swap in the crx. That's not the original motor in the crx. That swap is from japan.

Hey I am getting a new car so I want to sell my Honda Accord LX 2000 with 163,000 miles on it (yeah I racked up that many miles since late 2000!)

How do I go about to find out how much to sell it for? Im not looking to make a big thing out of it but reasonable price, maybe slightly lower than its value.

Hey I am getting a new car so I want to sell my Honda Accord LX 2000 with 163,000 miles on it (yeah I racked up that many miles since late 2000!)

How do I go about to find out how much to sell it for? Im not looking to make a big thing out of it but reasonable price, maybe slightly lower than its value.

I'm willing to help you with that....IM me on AIM. :)

I own
first to last list.

79 F150 custom 4wd with 300 6 inline that get me 19 mpg at 60 mph. It have snowplow on it

89 F150 supercrew cab got for free and keep that 5.0L for F350. It end scrap due rusty in frame

93 F350 XL 2wd with original 351W but blew up when I bought so I put 302 5.0L with my rebuilt C6 automatic transmission. Use that for tow rig it fun to go 30 mph in backward. It have snowplow on it 2wd work fine.

89 F150 got that for free but decide sold due rusty and I need F350 so use money to fix F350.

94 Geo tracker 4wd I get 27 mpg Keep in mind it not guess I calculate very accurate most time 23 mpg in winter and summer 25-27 on how I drive.

01 F250 superduty supercrew cab 4wd with V10 6.8L I get 14.5 mpg by drive so so slow. It have high miles 255,000 miles it still run with 5w20 oil. It was my Dad's truck I wish he give me that truck.

Go to New Cars, Used Cars, Blue Book Prices & Car Values - Official Kelley Blue Book Site (Kelley Blue Book site) and it will tell your car's value.

You sure used lot of miles on it! lol

I just bought a 2008 Mustang 2 weeks ago. I still keep my Jeep Grand Cherokee limited, but it needs some fixtures to do yet it still runs with 141k on it.

Good luck selling it and buying a new car, Gemma!

new2.jpg

photo11.jpg

dude... you gotta keep it! :(

I know. I sold it 2 years ago. I wish I didn't tho. But I got a hatch this time and it gonna be better than the crx this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back