What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a proud owner of a black 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe. It has all the options so I still love it even after 4 years. :)

For SUV's I do like the Santa Fe.

I have a chevy cobalt and my mom has a nissan sentra that I drive if I can't use my car or I drive my bf's 325 bmw ...but wat i really want to drive is my bf's M3!! But i can't drive standard yet:ugh3:

Hopefully soon tho!! lol

More pics to follow as we are learning how to upload from a third party place and get them over here.....thanks to Reba for much of the info, helping this computer dummy, lol

Here My 2006 Dodge Ram with Thunder Road and Hemi!! :):)

That's cool, SuziMaria. The other day I saw a normal Chevy truck with those same kind of doors---aren't they called gull-wing doors?

The doors are made by Lambo
Yes it called the gull wing as in seagulls... some people call it the
butterfly.

Last edited:

Ooops, we goofed learning how to upload pics, etc. Post # 223 is actually a slide show...to the right of the main pic...sorry about that.

Have any of you ever seen a trike? I rarely see one but I understand it is becoming more and more popular. I had to wait 5 months to get the conversion (the rear end) from a small factory in Virginia. When it got here to my conversion people, they put it all together in less than three days...all bolted, no welding. The rear end is actually an 8 inch Mustang rear end, cut off at about 55 inches wide.

Ooops, we goofed learning how to upload pics, etc. Post # 223 is actually a slide show...to the right of the main pic...sorry about that.

Have any of you ever seen a trike? I rarely see one but I understand it is becoming more and more popular. I had to wait 5 months to get the conversion (the rear end) from a small factory in Virginia. When it got here to my conversion people, they put it all together in less than three days...all bolted, no welding. The rear end is actually an 8 inch Mustang rear end, cut off at about 55 inches wide.
Great pictures! How neat that you have the matching trailer. :)

Yes, I think trikes are becoming more popular, especially for baby boomers. Hubby drove up to MI last week, and he told me he saw lots and lots of trikes, some individual, some in groups, all along the route. He saw one couple at the campgrounds where he stayed overnight, and they had their tent packed into the trike trailer.

Thanks, Reba and that's cool that your hubby saw so many trikes. Yeah, I really wanted this cargo trailer to be color-matched. We can drive this thing here 12 months a year...neat, huh, and the faster to"pay it off", lol.

Wow :cool: !!!! :):):):) Nice ;)

Lol, Phillips, thanks and if your'e ever in this area we can give you a ride; it is a two-seater (tandem).

Thanks, Reba and that's cool that your hubby saw so many trikes. Yeah, I really wanted this cargo trailer to be color-matched. We can drive this thing here 12 months a year...neat, huh, and the faster to"pay it off", lol.
I showed the pictures to Hubby. He said, "Wow! That's beautiful!" He said that you really maxed out on the features, and he pointed out to me all the special touches on your trike. Of course, he's jealous. ;)

We currently own 1998 Jeep Cherokee "Midnight" (that's nick name lol!) and 2003 Jeep Wranger (Willy) and 1986 Honda Goldwing (look at DHB's signature)

We were talking about when my Midnight is about to die, and we'll probably trade in for Liberty. We are not sure at this moment right now. Probably 4-5 years from now. Or less who know. Mine hasn't hit 100K miles yet! Probably by end of the summer, who know! It is around 97K miles now. But I need to look lol!

I own a 2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6 convertible. :) I absolutely love it!

P1010016.jpg

I now own a 1998 ford festiva 5 spd manual but I would love to own the car 2006/7 Pajero 4WD (Which is pictured on my avatar)

Oh cool. I like Ford Festivas (I like smaller, more practical cars) even though they aren't sold here in the US. I did hear that they're going to be bringing the new Festiva here soon though. I like how the US is starting to go toward smaller, fuel-efficient cars.

Oh cool. I like Ford Festivas (I like smaller, more practical cars) even though they aren't sold here in the US. I did hear that they're going to be bringing the new Festiva here soon though. I like how the US is starting to go toward smaller, fuel-efficient cars.

Yep - due to the fuel where it is expensive as it is today.

2001 forest green Chevrolt Cavalier
1995 purple Pontiac Grand Am with 4 cyl.

I would like to get Grand Am Prix soon. Who knows...but never ever buy Ford pleeease!!!!

2001 forest green Chevrolt Cavalier
1995 purple Pontiac Grand Am with 4 cyl.

I would like to get Grand Am Prix soon. Who knows...but never ever buy Ford pleeease!!!!

They don't make the Grand Am anymore, and they will stop making the Grand Prix in a few months. Replacing it is the Pontiac G8. The Grand Am was replaced a long time ago with the Pontiac G6. I like the G6 convertible, by the way, but to be honest we've had a LOT of problems with GM cars in the family. My dad has a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix with only 35k miles and it's already falling apart! We also have a GMC truck that's also falling apart and it's a 2000. My mom, brother and I all drive Japanese cars now. :)

Oh, I should add, the Pontiac G8 is the American version of Holden's (GM Australia) Commodore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back