What kind apple do you like to eat?

They also serve Mac apples in the school system here...kids love 'em.

All what I saw here:

add Caramel or peanut butter on apple? .. :shock:

I like any apples especially Granny Smith *green* apples and* Red Delicious apples mmhhhh ...

FUJI APPLES ALL THE WAY!!!

And yes Peanut Butter on apples, Liebling! YUM YUM!
I like to put crunchy Peanut butter on it...
[licking her lips] mmmmm!

I like both Granny Smith and Red Delicious apples. I like them with caramel and walnuts. Also, peanut butter on apples is good, too!

Some people also like candied apples, but I'm not that fond of them.

:)

Liebing:))),

cut apples up as slice pieces .. rinse them out , patting them on papertowel.. then grab butterknife, scoop the creamy peanutbutter or crunchy peanutbutter, spread on each apple slice ... eat ! yummy....

There have bowl of caramel for apple dipping by produces where fruits are at! .... if you dont have them... then buying caramel candies .. put them in bowl , put it in microwave for 30 seconds.. then dip apple slices in hot caramel .. eat! yummy!

TOF

I loves to eat Red Delicious all times..not others..But sometimes I do eat other apples with dip...very delicious! Try it..here it is;
1 box of vanilla instant pudding
1 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
Mix together well and chill until ready to eat!
Ummmm!
Can do with butterscotch or chocolate...!

for MacIntosh ( I always calls Macs) I always get this to make my Apple Pie! Yes I know Macs are not good in baking only good for eating, salads, and applesauce! But mine with crumbs on top (not crust)! It matches perfect and very delicious, too!!!
Have a nice nite!!!

I like Granny Smith but we (me and son) can eat anything.... I love eating apple pie with ice cream yummy

My favorite apple of all time is Gala...they have the right amount of sweetness. Ever since I had my first Gala Apple I havent eaten a different kind. Gala taste great with a bit of honey drizzled on them...they also make great fillers for pies and turnovers. You should try it.

Have you guys tried Braeburn apples? They taste better than Fuji apples....Taste real good! Braeburn apples are my fav! :dance2:

I love Gala Apples! Yummy, but I like ANY apples. I tried all of Apples when I worked at Orchard(SP?) during put apples away, making doughs, making apple juice, and many things. FUN to work there but only open season, Start last week of May until last week of November.

But Im CRAZY abt Gala apple with Honey! YUMMY!!!!!!!!

I love apples, give me an apple, be it Jonathan, Golden Delicious, Granny, any apple, and I'll chomp into it!

I like any apple.

Sausage-Stuffed Baked Apples

Recipe By : Jo Anne Merrill
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:45
Categories : Fruits Pork

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 pound sausage
2 tablespoons yellow onions -- minced
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 garlic clove -- minced
8 bacon slices
8 green apples -- baking type

* Use all ground bulk sausage or a combination of bulk and mild to hot
Italian sausage. If using hot Italian sausage, you may wish to omit the
garlic.

Brown sausage, add garlic and onion. Stir for 3-4 minutes until onion
begins to turn light brown and is softened. Drain the mixture thoroughly.
Wash and core but do not peel the apples. Stuff the cored apples with
the sausage mixture. Sprinkle with brown sugar and top with the bacon
slices which have been chopped into small pieces.
Put into an oven-safe baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about
40-45 minutes or until apples are soft.

Back