What Job or Career are you in?

You're welcome. :) Feel free to do what you want to do. I think a new thread about the home based/and or it's own business is a splendid idea in order to share some tips, feedbacks, POVs, so and on.

WOW, now that really has me inspired to start a new thread on this. Would love to discuss this more, and share and encourage others who are interested.

That is a great idea about sharing feedbacks and tips!

Will start new thread tomorrow after work. :) Tired tonight. Whew!

Thank you again, Jolie, so very much.

Peace,

I m employed as a student helper 1 of the office clerk for part-time and I love it.

Very cool. Isn't it so much easier to go to work if you already enjoy what you do?! :D

I can definitely agree to that!! I used to work for an insurance company as a data processer...I hated it cuz it didnt challenge my mind. My teaching job constantly challenges me and I like having some control over my environment at work.

I can definitely agree to that!! I used to work for an insurance company as a data processer...I hated it cuz it didnt challenge my mind. My teaching job constantly challenges me and I like having some control over my environment at work.

I had one of those data processing jobs many years ago! I despised it! Was SO boring. Monotonous. Yawn. Ugh. Hurry up 5:00pm!!

Dreaded going to work. But it was money, and you gotta do what you gotta do. . .

I had one of those data processing jobs many years ago! I despised it! Was SO boring. Monotonous. Yawn. Ugh. Hurry up 5:00pm!!

Dreaded going to work. But it was money, and you gotta do what you gotta do. . .

Yea and the hour hand would go so slow that it felt like 1 hour was actually 2 hours.

With my teaching job, I am always racing against the clock so of course an hour feels like 15 mins! LOL!

Back