what is your profession ?

josey

Reaction score
Wondering what everyone does for a living ?
kim

I work at undisclosed place with a certified para-gynecologist (the inventor of the taste-test pap smear).

Right now I'm employed by my kids. I've had all kinds of jobs. medical claims billing, pet store manager, fast food, sales, farm work, transcription, school treasurer, and cleaning lady.

a royal pain in the butt teenager actually i'm a horse trainer and radio dj and voice recorder

I work at a well-established architecture firm as an architectural designer/drafter.

i'm currently a major scuba diver researching accounting/business and father of a kid so i have full day job.

FT university student majoring in Printmaking. Hope to become a printmaker or even better, artist. :)

I'm in the legal profession. I just attended a Practicing with Professionalism workshop today. Not surprisingly, a lot of my peers are under tremendous levels of stress, leading to substance abuse and much worse things. Also, the image of our profession needs 'rehabiliating' in the eyes of the public, as we're ranked over insurance and cars salesmen in terms of public trustworthiness. :(

Hopefully I can contribute to a positive climate surrounding my profession among the public consciousness in the near future. Thanks to workshops like today, I stand a little bit more prepared for what's coming and what's in store in the far future! :)

Eyeth said:
Hopefully I can contribute to a positive climate surrounding my profession among
I LOOOOOOVE my lawyer. He's a good man.

And for the record, I am a writer, but my day job is selling medical batteries.

Back