What is Your Pet Peeve?

My pet peeve is when I attend to a function that is suppose to start at a certain time and it ends up starting an hour late. :mad2:

Loud, rowdy gutter-mouthed teenagers on the train after 5 pm. Look, all I wanna do is wind down in peace and quiet on my commute back home. Nobody wants to hear that garbage. :roll:

Loud, rowdy gutter-mouthed teenagers on the train after 5 pm. Look, all I wanna do is wind down in peace and quiet on my commute back home. Nobody wants to hear that garbage. :roll:

I agree.

Nothing like seeing a bunch of kids talking trash and thinking it is cool!

Going out to eat at a nice restaurant to have a nice evening dinner. Then a kid is screaming and pitching a fit at the booth next to you. The parents do nothing but let them scream. :roll:

Going out to eat at a nice restaurant to have a nice evening dinner. Then a kid is screaming and pitching a fit at the booth next to you. The parents do nothing but let them scream. :roll:

oh good lord.... yes yes... that would be my pet peeve as well. and also letting kids play with each other that disrupt other people (talking very loud, screaming, running around, etc.)

People that make passes on me because they're so drunk they can't even tell what gender I am. (This has happened to me on several occasions.)

Anyone that is loud on the bus, regardless of their age.

and also a person eating a food that reeks in bus that we all are stuck in it for an hour. :mad2:

and also a person eating a food that reeks in bus that we all are stuck in it for an hour. :mad2:

That's gross. Luckily that's never happened to me. Although I did end up taking a seat once that had a coffee spill on it. No one had the nerve to tell me.

That's gross. Luckily that's never happened to me. Although I did end up taking a seat once that had a coffee spill on it. No one had the nerve to tell me.

:mad2: was that seat made of hard plastic?

People that make passes on me because they're so drunk they can't even tell what gender I am. (This has happened to me on several occasions.)

Dang! :giggle:

You must go to some awesome wild parties! :lol:

No. Somewhat leathery material. It was gross.

oh yuck. i was hoping it's a cushion seat cuz at least your pants won't get very wet from it.

Back