What is your most recent game purchase?

I recently got Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for Playstation 2. I got them for $20 each. :)

FF IV GBA
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
Mario Kart DS
Atari Collection DS
Trauma Center: Under The Knife (DS)

i got Grand thief Auto: San Andreas, Far Cry Intsict, and Prince Of Persia: Two Trones last Christmas.. it all on Xbox, and i buy Burnout Revenge that best car racer game ever i had, for ps2 on jan 25

F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) Director's Edition (comes with short movie). Awesome game. Graphic is amazing and very good story. Kinda send chills up my spine when that little girl appear. *shudder*

Beware it need a strong pc to play this.

I bought PC-DVD C&C: The First Decade at GameStop today. Few weeks, I got MP Pinball DS at K-Mart.
I'm not sure if I could get Chibi-Robo or wait for two DS games in next month...

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II for PC. Re-released in gaming DVD case but still use 4 CD discs. I wonder why Lucasart wont re-release it in DVD disc?

Wolfboy said:
F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) Director's Edition (comes with short movie). Awesome game. Graphic is amazing and very good story. Kinda send chills up my spine when that little girl appear. *shudder*

Beware it need a strong pc to play this.
Rumor has it that F.E.A.R. will make it as a port to Xbox360...hope that happens. *cross my fingures*

my most recent purchase?
hmmm.... halo 1, hehehe, bout 2-3 years ago.
i pay i guess 5 cents for any game each day...
arrr, ahoy, gimme games to store into me big black box.

Recently bought God of War for PS2 on the greatest hits list. :P

For me today, it's The Godfather: The Game. Mine's a Limited Edition with a bonus dvd showing the making of the game.

Played a couple of hours on it and I loved the fight and shooting controls for the game. To fight someone I just pull the left trigger to lock on a Mafia guy and then use the right stick (on xbox controller) to beat the shit out of him!

Even better I can make my own face to use in the game. Plus there are loads of different clothes to wear for my character in the game. That makes CJ's (from GTA:San Andreas) clothes collection look so small.

The storyline is almost like the 1st Godfather movie except that the story in the game is about my character helping set up the stage for the familiar scenes in the movie.

The good news is ....there's subtitles in BOTH the gameplay and cutscenes. Even talking to the non-playing characters on the streets have subtitles (unlike the GTA games) so it's a good thing :)

Enough said, back to the game!

Metroid Prime Hunters for DS. Good thing Nintendo finally put Wi-Fi feature and enough multiplayer modes and arenas on it.

Metroid Prime Hunters. Maybe sometime we'll play on Nintendo WFC. I need to get an adapter/WiFi Connector first though.

Back