What is your most embrassing moments?

I was embarrassed because my mother, grandmother, my older son,, Jason and I went to Walt Disney World in Florida. I was pregnant with second son. We walked around for many hours with extremely humidity and hot in April. We went to the dinner. Somehow the Mickey Mouse approached my son, he was all exciting to grab Mickey Mouse's nose. Guess what, he got really bad diarrhea all over on the high chair and floor. Mickey left immediately. He said, oh no. I can't handle to see that gross ! My mother was interpretered what Mickeys aid because I can't read his lip due to mask over his face. I had to bring my son and high chair to the Ladies Room to wash everything. Wash his hair and give him a bath in very small stink. The ladies almost threw up when they saw me to give a bath my baby. The manager said, he will take care of that high chair. I do not know if he will dump it due to germs. Oh gosh, I was so embarrassed and felt very bad for ruin that high chair at the restaurant.

I told my son, what happen at the Walt Disney World. He was astonished and laughed so hard. I told him, it was not funny. Poor Mickey Mouse, he probably quited his job!

-

When I was in a freshman, I believe I was in the US History class. Anyways, I couldn't see the chair because my classmate whom I sat next to that day, he must be pulled out, not nicely put it back under the desk and guess what? I got up and walked away but I unexpectedly hit the chair and sent me airborne. I was completely upside down, and it was like me doing a cartwheel except with the aid of the chair. EveMy whole class saw me, and I felt embarassed, but thank god my teacher didn't see me when I was falling down.

e said:
Mmm, I'll pick this one out of a few...
When I was chillin in NYC with my best friend a few years ago. We went to Taco Bell and were on the line waiting to order the foods. We noticed this hot guy was staring and smiling at us whole time. So, we started talking and joking about him- by how hot he was, wondered what he was like in bed, all of these dirty jokes, etc. We forgot all about the line, this guy just walked up to us. I was surprised and shook my best friend's arm, "Look! He's coming to us!!" then he was like, signed to the cashier "Thank you" and turned at us, winked. We couldn't close our mouths!
He's hearing and he has a deaf friend, so he got everything what we said about him. :oops:

ooops! lol mine...well..mine is a little complicated because I have a lot of embarrassing moments...i'll pick this one out of the many..I went to my uncle's swimming pool, and I invited a kid i liked when i was about 12. I had forgotten my bathing suit, so my uncle lent me his (and it was too big, to say the least). I turned around on the diving board to face this boy. I talked and backed up to the edge, only i was going too far, had I realized I was gonna fall in, and to reduce injury to myself, I made the backdive I was intending to do. When I came up, the shorts were floating away from me, and the boy (he was hearing) said "um, Jana..." and i said "yeah?" He stiffled a laugh and pointed toward behind me. I looked around and there was my shorts. I grabbed it, went under water, and put it back on. :Oops:

deaflibrarian said:
Any embarrassing moments I've had in my lifetime I've blocked out due to post-traumatic stress syndrome. :|
u mean posttraumatic stress disorder? I know what that is cuz i have it.

deaflibrarian said:
My mistake. By the way, I don't want to make light of PTSD, I meant that I don't want to remember my embarassing moments so I don't talk about them and I prefer to block them from my memory but I usually remember in nightmares. It's bad enough people laugh and point at you when somthing happens when you were trying to be cool or graceful. :lol:

i know what you mean...been there, done that.

Oh man, the most embarrasse I ever had in my life. When I was in high school and had three friends that I went to school with. The three of girls and I agr)eed to have girl night out over one of my friends house. We had great time anyway. On Monday morning we all cleaned up to be ready to go school but just about an hour before we left the house. My friend and I cleaned one of their bedrooms and I vaccumed and checked under the bed and guess what I found which it was vibration. I was like shocked and showed to my friend. We both laugh. I gave her the idea but she said she ain't involve in it. So, I thought to put it in one of our friends' purses which I did turned it on. So our friend drove us to school. They didn't know it was on as I forgot to turn it off before we enter in the classroom So we went to locker to get books and went to classroom as we entered and sit down. The real funny thing was that when my two friends and I sat down as other friend walked toward the back of seat. The teacher heard something and walked toward to her. Our teacher asked for her purse and our friend was saying like
:wtf: so she gave her purse to the teacher. The teacher opened and pulled the vibrate out of it and turned it off. The teacher asked her why did she had it with her in it and had it on. So, while she asked and I turned around and was ducking down and got embarrassed. My friend was :pissed: and asked our other friend about it. They pointed at me. I was so embarrassed and should've turn it off on the way to classroom.. What a funny is that they didn't know it was in purse and they could have feel the vibrate. :rofl:

PurrMeow

Let me tell one....

When I was senior and on spring break, so I decided to have lunch with legislators in House Retiring Room. I didn't had food with me, I ended up having lousy chicken noodle in a pack for lunch that they have for anyone, anyways.. One of my friend decided to share half of her lunch with me because it was too big for her. I putted lousy soup on top of paper, and somehow I got up and pushed the chair, somehow the soup spilled over the table, said " OH SHIT!' in front of my friends so we had to clean it up before seregant at arms came in, and then she gave me half of her lunch and said that happens to everyone too. It was horrible embrassement moment when at legislature.

Other one was last jan, one day at Governing Council meeting, the president said everyone have to eat lunch 1/2 hr then back to mtg, anyways when I and a guy I really like chatted and eat, didn't realized that meeting have started, so I came in room as a last person, then my interpreter said your face is RED RED! :Oops: then I quietly sat down and said nothing during the entire meeting because I got embrassing because I got to meeting really late.

PurrMeow said:
Oh man, the most embarrasse I ever had in my life. When I was in high school and had three friends that I went to school with. The three of girls and I agr)eed to have girl night out over one of my friends house. We had great time anyway. On Monday morning we all cleaned up to be ready to go school but just about an hour before we left the house. My friend and I cleaned one of their bedrooms and I vaccumed and checked under the bed and guess what I found which it was vibration. I was like shocked and showed to my friend. We both laugh. I gave her the idea but she said she ain't involve in it. So, I thought to put it in one of our friends' purses which I did turned it on. So our friend drove us to school. They didn't know it was on as I forgot to turn it off before we enter in the classroom So we went to locker to get books and went to classroom as we entered and sit down. The real funny thing was that when my two friends and I sat down as other friend walked toward the back of seat. The teacher heard something and walked toward to her. Our teacher asked for her purse and our friend was saying like
:wtf: so she gave her purse to the teacher. The teacher opened and pulled the vibrate out of it and turned it off. The teacher asked her why did she had it with her in it and had it on. So, while she asked and I turned around and was ducking down and got embarrassed. My friend was :pissed: and asked our other friend about it. They pointed at me. I was so embarrassed and should've turn it off on the way to classroom.. What a funny is that they didn't know it was in purse and they could have feel the vibrate. :rofl:

PurrMeow

you mean the vibration is a vibrator used for sexual purposes?? :giggle:

I wondered if this had happened to you. This is a true story that had happened to me around 1996.

The night before I go to work, I took some Extra-Strength Laxative Pills so I can "go" in the morning before work. Morning came, and I didn't get to "go" so I drove to work. When I arrived to work, I realized that I had to "go", so I went to the small ladies' restroom (one little room).
Before I got to sit on the toliet, I ended up "exploding" the room, and then sat down really fast. When I got finished, I realized there was brown stuff on the walls, on the floor, all over my underwear! I took off my underwear and threw it in the trash, and cleaned up the bathroom with toliet paper. After I was done, I came out and never said a word to anyone.
Later, the Assistant Director came to a guy who works at a desk behind me and I heard her saying something like "There is sh-- in the bathroom"....and I kept on working.
Later, I noticed someone put a sign on the door saying do not use so much toliet paper when using the bathroom.
THAT was my most "embarrassing bathroom moment"! I learned my lesson...do not use more than 1 pill if you use Extra-Strength laxatives!!

Nancy said:
I wondered if this had happened to you. This is a true story that had happened to me around 1996.

The night before I go to work, I took some Extra-Strength Laxative Pills so I can "go" in the morning before work. Morning came, and I didn't get to "go" so I drove to work. When I arrived to work, I realized that I had to "go", so I went to the small ladies' restroom (one little room).
Before I got to sit on the toliet, I ended up "exploding" the room, and then sat down really fast. When I got finished, I realized there was brown stuff on the walls, on the floor, all over my underwear! I took off my underwear and threw it in the trash, and cleaned up the bathroom with toliet paper. After I was done, I came out and never said a word to anyone.
Later, the Assistant Director came to a guy who works at a desk behind me and I heard her saying something like "There is sh-- in the bathroom"....and I kept on working.
Later, I noticed someone put a sign on the door saying do not use so much toliet paper when using the bathroom.
THAT was my most "embarrassing bathroom moment"! I learned my lesson...do not use more than 1 pill if you use Extra-Strength laxatives!!

:rofl: Thanks goodness I never used laxatives. :giggle:

This happened when my son was about 4 years old when we went to see
Santa Claus at the Mall, my mother was with us...He sat on the Santa Claus's
and then all hell broken loose...he apparently wasnt pleased with Santa cuz he started to pull his beard then he kicked at his crotch area so hard several times...Mom heard him saying "muttering "Ohhh damn..mf... while he was clutching his crotch area..poor Santa..LOL! all other people was laughing so
hard...geeez...my mother and i was so embarrassed...

The most embrassing moments is still the flag football I posted long ago in this thread you will find it on the 2nd page. Still cant shake that memory in my head :o

OMG Nancy! I feel you :hug:

*whistling* Not going to say anything about my embarrassing moments. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
OMG Nancy! I feel you :hug:

*whistling* Not going to say anything about my embarrassing moments. :Ohno:

:squint: Speak *pokes her with a stick*

well i had an embarrassing moment......

last wed i was talkign to kristy while her case manger was talking on the phone i happen to say i don't know and i happened to have my baseball cap and sunglasses on top of the cap the sunglasses flewwwwwwwww off the hat and into the case manager i was So embarrassed and apologised for the inconvenient moment...

thats one of them signing hazards u ll always be facing LOL!

Let's see...

My best friend and I (I was 10, she was 9- I think) were at a airport waiting for our plane to fly to go to a deaf camp (Camp Sign) south of San Antonio from Dallas, our parents were at the terminal across from fast food resturant.

My best friend and I was making fun of this obese lady sitting across the fast food resturant, signing how much food she will end up, making fun of her, rude remarks, piggy, fasto, you name it all.

Suddenly this obese lady came across to our table, we looked up to her, she started to sign, " I have been watching you girls making fun of me, by the way my parents are deaf and I know what all mean words you have just described to me, I hope this does not happen again in your future life."

OH BOY, we both were so EMBARRASSED!!!!

Oh boy, downing..haha..that was embarrassing all right..haha...
one time, a bunch of us deafies were in a restaurant talking in sign language and this little boy was staring at us and he asked his momma what we were doing, his momma said " oh just a bunch of retards waving their hands around"
oh boy all hell broke loose cuz one of us "deafies" was a hard of hearing and she heard what this momma told her little boy!..she jumped all over this lady and told her that she is the one who is the retard! LOL! you should have seen this lady and little boy hauled azz outa there!!! Really that was the meanest remark that mother ever said to her child or anybody...we were stunned...can you imagine that??
to us that was embarrassing cuz everybody in that place heard that awful comment!

Back