What is your middle name?

sequoias said:
lol and starts running away and disappears into thin air.

LOL, Sure you can run but you can't hide :P

Mines Lee.. i have the most unisex name ever.. Jamie Lee, I could be a boy, i cld be a girl, bah :P

my middle name is lee.. same as jamie.. ;) but nobody calls me erica lee that rare.. only my dad does! lol at least i like my first name more than middle name.. :D

old fashioned biddy here...

named after my grandmother and mother - and countless others in the family, also.

Irene

interesting.. alots ideas of names. mm'

Lynn is populars of course.

FEATHER?!?!? wow its unusually (sound like ur a tickle guy) LOL

Middle name is my Maiden name as Ball.

No kidding. (i did have middle name, removed it - hated it)

The old middle and last name was James Waterston , the real parent died in flooded area I was 3 months old. I lived in children's rehab residential hospital til 6 years old, adopted parent picked me. Then I went to adoption court changed my middle and last name to George Malm in 1977 after my adopted father's name and even my adopted granddad.

SherryCherish said:
interesting.. alots ideas of names. mm'

Lynn is populars of course.

FEATHER?!?!? wow its unusually (sound like ur a tickle guy) LOL

thanks! yea you could say that. :P

cental34 said:
It's true. I was cursed with the middle name "Sally"

:whistle:

Alright, I confess. Its Jordan. My middle name is Jordan. Happy? Yes, I do go by Patrick Jordan. Yes my initials are PJ.

*mumbles to self*

OMG THAT'S CRAZY!!! One of my best friends has the same name as you except in reversed order: Jordan Patrick and it belongs to a girl. lol

Mines McKenzie - i don't really like it.

Breezy said:
OMG THAT'S CRAZY!!! One of my best friends has the same name as you except in reversed order: Jordan Patrick and it belongs to a girl. lol

Mines McKenzie - i don't really like it.

That's scary.

Don't worry about hating your middle name. My sister's middle name is Colette.

May is my middle name which is named after my great grandmother I believe...

Back