What is your favorite tea?

hahahah honestly it tastes like a liquid Cinnabon ( if you've never had one...FIND IT!! YOU MUST HAVE IT! )

I am going to, I am going to make some cinnamon and apple muffins this week, some tea to go with them would be nice :aw:

That's so awesome! I wrote down the recipe to give to my best friend Jace <3 HE knows how to bake. I can't even bake simple modeling clay...

I was going to have a go, I have found I have a knack for cooking, but it needs a special sprung tin, so I will have a look for one in the supermarket! :lol:

Black tea

draft_lens4577052module32748842photo_1242026670glass_cup_and_saucer_with_black_tea.jpg

I have at least 7 different types of tea. However, I'm partial to Yogi's DeTox tea. I also like any type of black tea.

I like drinking a variety of tea. I like Green Tea with Raspeberry flavour.

best green tea is from Costco (Kirkland's) - it's very fresh and green.. you steep it in near boil water for only 30 seconds and it's done. Love it.. drink it six times a day.

I also love rooboois tea but it's hard to find a good one.

I enjoy a variety. Two of my favorites are Earl Grey, and Stash's Chia tea brewed with apple juice.

Back