What is your favorite tea?

Reaction score
What is your favorite tea?? I like herbal fruits tea, Mint tea, and holiday tea.

Lately I drink herbal tea. I like Bigelow and Celestial Seasonings. I drink Bengal Spice, Cinnamon Apple, Orange Zinger and some others.

English Breakfast, Green Tea Citrus n' Orange Pekoe Black Tea.

I'm from England and this may come a surprise to some, but it's actually uncommon for us to drink speciality tea even though it is widely available in most supermarkets. Many brits would probably be baffled when they see some of the types of teas which you guys have mentioned lol. Here, we tend to refer to tea by brand name, especially the popular ones.

I drink a brand known as Tetley. It contains 3 blends of tea known as Assam, African and Ceylon. I enjoy it most with a good old fashioned cream tea. If you ever visit England, I'd highly recommend trying a cream tea!

cream-tea.jpg

We have Tetley here too. I like Irish Breakfast, Black Currant, green and Roiboos teas served hot. For iced teas I like a blend of regular tea with raspberry zinger. Tasty teas.

I'm a coffee lover, but on rare occasions I will drink tea. Black tea with a slice of lemon; or Cinnamon Apple is nice too.

I love tea and toast for breakfast, don't often have time though

I love having warm tea!! I drink Linden Tea or Cinammon Apple tea :D

i get a lot of different chinese teas. they come in special packaging and if someone comes from china they always load up a suitcase with teas. it is an art form in china

I always have tea at work. Most of time, it's a black tea. I tried the other flavored of teas but always come back to a black tea.

Last edited:
Is there any tea flavour left in something called Cinnamon Apple tea? I might have to try that though! :lol:

hahahah honestly it tastes like a liquid Cinnabon ( if you've never had one...FIND IT!! YOU MUST HAVE IT! )

Back