What is your favorite store?

backerman

Reaction score
What is your favorite store to shop at? Personally, I enjoy electronic stores the most, like Best Buy. You can view and interact with mostly anything on sale. From the laptops, to the TV's, you can view them for as long as you want and interact with them. I like playing around with the laptops/computers, and also watching some of those spectacular televisons/movies.

Your Thoughts?

For browsing, I like book stores, home improvement stores, office supply stores, "gadget" stores, craft stores, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Linens 'n' Things. The only time I buy things at BBB and LNT is when I have coupons.

Hands down it's Barnes and Noble. Books, magazines, and videos: it's open until 11:00 even on Sundays in Burlington, MA. I could spend all day in there.

I agree with Jellybean. I could spend all day and my whole check in some bookstores. Years ago I'd walk up to the mall every week, get something to eat, and another book or two for my library. Waldenbooks got big bucks from me for YEARS. Now the old mall has shut down and WBs have been replaced by Borders, B & N, or the 'net.

Fry's Electronics is one of my favorite electronics store to shop, they got A to Z in one 130,000 sq ft building and so many things to look at! It's a really cool store, we do have one in Renton in South of Seattle.

--nurseries such as Millcreek Nursery, Western Garden Centres, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc... I love to browse around nurseries to see interesting plants, especially the nurseries that carry native Utah plants and cacti.

--Gregory Beene store, they usually have great good-looking clothes for men for reasonable prices. They also have an outlet in Park City, some 20 minutes from here. I like other stores as well such as Rue 21, zumiez, etc... They have a lot of skateboarder type of clothes which for some reason appeals to me for their comfort.

--I like going to many different small ma-and-pop grocery stores that cater to the ethnic food crowds, such as the Asia Marketplace (Vietnamese), Kim Long (Vietnamese), Oriential Market (Korean and Japanese), Siegfried's (German), this one Middle Eastern/Arabic store which name escapes me at the moment, etc... It's so much more fun to see exotic food than going to a boring supermarket. We usually go to Ream's mostly for cheap vegetables and fruits.

--I usually order my DVDs and books online cos they offer deep discounts and free shipping. Sometimes, one doesn't have to pay for the taxes. I like Overstock, though I do have to pay local tax and shipping, it's still cheaper than on the shelf. Overstock is an Utahn company.

--Also I like going to recreational stores such as REI, Big8 (cant remember the stores name) and GARTSports. Sometimes I do buy from them, sometimes I just browse around.

In case you didn't know, REI is headquartered here in Seattle, Washington. I go there once in a long while, they got lot of really nice outdoor things! It's in a 3 story store with a green space outside of the store that looks lot like a real forest with a trail. It's on the edge of north downtown Seattle. :)

kuifje75 said:
--Also I like going to recreational stores such as REI, Big8 (cant remember the stores name) and GARTSports. Sometimes I do buy from them, sometimes I just browse around.

Cool, I didn't know that. There are two stores in SLC, both being a bit less than 7 miles from my home. They are great to visit!

kuifje75 said:
Cool, I didn't know that. There are two stores in SLC, both being a bit less than 7 miles from my home. They are great to visit!

That's cool, yep REI is a great store to visit! :)

Crazymanw00t said:
Pro Bass Shop. It already said it all.
Yes, I have been to the one in Savannah. It was nice.

But I like Cabela's best, the one in Dundee, MI. Wow!

Honestly, I can´t say which stores are my favorite. :dunno:

I really don´t care as long as the price offer are good and good advisers. :)

i like cabela's (i live not so far from there) for my camping stuffs i love barnes and noble too when i go in and buy books movies and JOANNE etc.. for my crafts

moonflower

I do not have a favorite store, but I usually go to Walmart, Sam's Club, K-mart, Target, Home Depot, Suthersland's, Big Lots, Ross, Correl West, and few other local stores. I enjoy Cabela's too, but it's not in my town.

if i go shopping in atlanta, i love going to Home Depo, Lowe's and Sears for woodworking. for home improvement - Home Depot and Lowes. for rock climbing and camping - REI and High Country. for electronics - FRY's and MicroCenter.

i usually shop online - for climbing - www.gearexpress.com, for backpacking or camping - www.mgear.com and there are several sites that i shop. i m happy online shopper. :)

Back