What is your favorite holidays?? and why?

Reaction score
My most favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.

Halloween is my most favorite cuz I really love wear scary stuffs.
and go to haunted houses!

Christmas is my 2nd favorite holiday cuz it was fun spirit with my family :wiggle:

Chirstmas is best becasue it is more spirit and spend with gf or family!!

I think this topic was posted before.. a long time ago. But anyway- My favorite holidays is christmas and thanksgiving, because i like spending time with my family. :)

Christmas... I like to be around family and spending time together to enjoy the good times together.

St. Patrick's day! perfect day to get drunk as an Irish! ;) Thanksgiving perfect day ot stuff myself up while watching football games with my cousins/uncles

New Year's Day is my favourite holiday.
The year starts anew, and everyone becomes more optimistic for the new year. Also a lot of partying going on and fireworks, etc... Everyone is friendly.

July 4th and Halloween are my fave holidays.

July 4th, like to watch fireworks in the warm weather, like to eat hot dogs and pinic foods.

Halloween, enjoy spooky and like lot of candies in the store. Analyze people's costumes. Best costume I ever see a person really totally NUDE at the bar few years ago.

My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I like to watch fireworks, hot weather, camping, swimming, walk outside allday, ride jet-ski on lake allday, groups friend and getting drunk.

My worse holiday is Christmas you know why? I hate spend my lots of money for presents. Yuck!

I love Labor Day, it always give me a day off from the work on Monday. Sweet!

Plus, there are usually good sales on anything I like to buy.. Mostly, I get nice cloths. :)

My husband's and my annual anniversary and my boys' birthdays are my most favorites! :mrgreen:

my favorite holiday is christmas.....i love the lights...music.... decorations...i love shopping for gifts....i love wrapping them..... spending time with friends and family

Attachments

• santa.gif
    santa.gif
    323 bytes · Views: 68
I love decorating for Christmas and celebrating it with friends.

I love the big New Years Eve Parties.

I love 4th of July cookouts,

I love christmas and valentine's day but eh.. and hm 4th of july isn't that bad tho :)

thanksgiving & christmas...

Thanksgiving - bunch of delicious food (drooling) & spend time with my family.

Christmas - love to decorate, wrapping presents, put presents under the tree, see their eyes light up seeing bunch of beautiful presents under the tree and excitedly opening up the presents, it makes me smile -- take plenty pictures. Spend time with family and family gatherings. ;)

Last edited:
Back