What is your favorite city?

Chicago. No question in my mind. I LOVE Chicago

Sydlie, Chicago. No question in my mind. I LOVE Chicago

I got the picture of Chicago....when I flew and took a picture of Chicago.

Here's the pix

Attachments

• downtown-chicago-4.jpg
    downtown-chicago-4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 101
I haven't really traveled much to say what my favorite city is. Where I've been in long enough are three places: Dallas, TX; St. Louis, MO; & Rochester, NY. I would probably have to say Dallas, TX because everything there is big and I enjoy the places there.

Originally posted by Fly Free
i agree with u on the Santa Fe, NM -- its bootiful there too!!!!!!! :werd: hehe

I think that Cimarron, NM area are the best part of NM.

Out of all the places I have been to, I enjoyed Charleston, SC. I thought it was a nice city with friendly people. But if I travelled more, I would probally find others. I also liked Montreal when I went there.

anywhere in Colorado is my favorites city or town !!! and Chicago is also biggest city that i ever seen and nice place .. but live up there heck no thanks cuz i am done with Chicago ! lol

This is a picture I took of the town of Prague, Czech Republic. I love Prague and hope to go there again soon.

my fave city all time is indianapolis! not.. but i am showin u the pic of indy in case if u never been in indy

it is not the best pic of indy. at least u get idea what it looks like.

Attachments

• indianapolisdowntown1.jpg
    indianapolisdowntown1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 58
Originally posted by Justin Sane
North East

Near Taos? I heard some celebrities live there. Hmm Julia Robert's vacation home there.

hmm i am wondering whats ur least favorite city? i couldnt think of one! i will probably go with columbus, ohio.

Barcelona, Spain
Prague, Czech
San Francisco, CA
beach cities around in SoCal

SF, South Beach(miami), Nashville.

i will find out what those cities are like when i will drive from long beach, ca to atlanta next few week.

Back