what is your favorite alcoholic drink?

Cappuccino Martini and White Russian :fruit:

German half dry wine
Italian red wine
any cocktails
any liquiors

Austrialian white wine

vodka or Gin with orange juice

Mike's Hard Lemonade, margaritas, mudslides, and some martinis (i like sweet martinis!)

cental34 said:
CourageCrew02.jpg

:lol: Well, what are you ? Drink ? Smokin' ? Or do drugs ?

crazy

with out a doubt a crazy orgasm tastes the best...even better if slurped off your partner. :mrgreen:

I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't do drugs - NEVER tried pot, cocaine, etc - I never got drunk because I never drank but I did sipped the beer, wine, and alcohol but I felt that it was not necessary so I never drink.

At the parties, I drink soda. I love Pepsi. I LOVEEEEEEEEE sparkling water mixed with cranberry juice - it's very healthy! Yes, Pepsi is not healthy but I enjoy drinking it especially great to go with pizza!! hahaha :)

I don't usual drink but, If I go out with some friends, I would drink Bud Light or Mike hard lemonade. It's depends on the mood, Once or twice I went out with friends I only drank diet pepsi. :giggle: Yep at the bar--believe it. :thumb:

White Russian
Navel Fuzzy
Sex on the Beach
Mike's Hard Lemonade
Smirnoff Vodka(red one)
Smirnoff Black Cherry
Orange Juice with Smirnoff Vodka(red one)

I would say EVERYTHING

But I cant drink Captian Morgan's Spicy/Rum, Im allergic to it :(

Smirnoff Green Apple
Purple Hooter shots
Sex on the beach
Blue Slammers
Buttery Nipple shots
Jagermeister
and
Goldschlauger

I like drink! and my boyfriend dont drink also because he hates to close people who drink beer/wine i dont know why! but i respect him because he told me his estranges father who been abuse him.

Smirnoff Mandarin Orange
Bud Light
I like any flavors of wine from my mom's and i got wine to drink but im really like it!

and also from my dad too!

I used to drink jack daniels, after shock, capatin morgan, etc... out of bottle, but not anymore.... i drink once a while and it would be budweiser. I'm more of pot smoking type :thumb:

i dont drink.... if i have to, go out with friends to the bar, i would order vodka with cranberry.. and get drunk by 3rd or 4th cups.. good enough :)

I don't usually drink but once in a while I would drink White Russian or cranberry with vodka.

I dont drink. I just drink in occasision, like new year eve etc. But not much, i don't usually like the taste of alcohol, and the effect of alcohol.

so far i only drink hard mike's lemon and smirnoff black cherry....other things i dont remmy....i get drunk after 1 or 2nd bottle of it.....i am too easy to get buzzed or drunk geez

:barf: I dont drinking. once my dad asked me to drink from his and i told him no thanks i dont want to drink then he said to me " come on just try" so i try taste but soooo AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont do it again to drink .. till My ex bf like drink Corna (sp) i already try as he keep telling me which i keep telling him NO! but already taste as like sip but still awful! taste for me .. i dont like drinking any of beer, vodak, rum, etc. One of my old friend force me to drink so i told her NO NO NO NO NO I refused to drink it.

When I was ummm maybe 2 or 3 yrs old that I saw a green plastic cup thought it was pop "Ginger Ale" so I walked up and sit down on the floor behind the coffee table so I drank it and taste so awful then I get up and ran into the kitchen and I pulled the chair to near the skin then i climbed up on the chair to grab cup and turn on the water then I drank alots of water maybe I think 4 to 6 times to drink the water heheh :lol: I never forgot about that lol

Back