What is your dream job??

can you afford a $100 delicious pizza even it is frozen pizza? :lol:

LOL I rather to eat DiGinirno (sp?) frozen pizza instead spend $100 delicious frozen pizza

Camp Director and a writer

My dream job is possible in next 10-15 or 20 years.

Become a Camp Director for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Add several camp across world.
Rehab center
Conference center

Finance is what killing the project right now, but hopefully soon will get there.

Also be a writer of series of books same time. I write better when I am in the wildress.

my dream job is to make sure female fluffers can perform up to par....

yeah it is a only dream and my wife would kick my :booty:

Dream Job!! <3

my dream job no joke is to be an elementry school deaf ed teacher. I am hoh but i have 2 sisters that r deaf one who is 23 and the other who is 3. My older sister shane still talks to her elementry school deaf ed teacher. She made my sister come out of her shell. I want to hopefully have that influence on my students. I have heard sooo many horror storys about childeren who have horrible teachers and I dont want that!!

xoxo
Krysta

My dream job is own and run the waterpark in small town:wiggle:. Yes waterpark includes water rides and wave pools and more rides that you never thought of!! I used to be assistant pool manager for few cities in Colorado.

What is your dream job?? :fingersx:

I want to work in the Deaf rights advocacy area. Working towards that goal now. Doing my BA for interpreting, advocacy. Finally, I get to go after my dream.

I guess what it amounts to is that I want to use my Big mouth for the betterment of the Deaf community, and I hate oppression. So, pray for me. I will need all the strength I can get to fight the good fight.

my dream job no joke is to be an elementry school deaf ed teacher. I am hoh but i have 2 sisters that r deaf one who is 23 and the other who is 3. My older sister shane still talks to her elementry school deaf ed teacher. She made my sister come out of her shell. I want to hopefully have that influence on my students. I have heard sooo many horror storys about childeren who have horrible teachers and I dont want that!!

xoxo
Krysta

good for you girl.... go get em!!!!!!!!!

No wonder, Farewell65, that there is no $100 frozen pizzas! :lol:

My dream was to play Pro basketball in the NBA, but that dream dies with me because it no longer exited plus i'm getting old. But right now what I know is that it is my purpose to help people and getting involved with the Deaf Community and the Deaf Culture. But technically speaking I'm into electronics and fixing people's computer. I'm studying to be a pro tech. I guess u can't call it a dream,now can u? :dunno2:

Car mechanic. I've always wanted to learn how to work on cars. I might go to school one day and learn.

I wanted to be CFO (Chief Financial Officer), a high salary job that runs the financial department of the company. But, I have to go to college (Got accepted to Gallaudet University!) and major in Business Administration, then start on the starting level (maybe-accountant) then try to promote to CFO. I also might pursue Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree.

My dream was to play Pro basketball in the NBA, but that dream dies with me because it no longer exited plus i'm getting old. But right now what I know is that it is my purpose to help people and getting involved with the Deaf Community and the Deaf Culture. But technically speaking I'm into electronics and fixing people's computer. I'm studying to be a pro tech. I guess u can't call it a dream,now can u? :dunno2:

yea thats ur dream job, my dream job was wrestler (yea I know its dumb but fun) but not anymore, now I am dream for work photographer for any wrestling industry, maybe WWE? TNA? ROH? else?

My dream job is to work with wild animals. I love elephants, lions and dolphins. I would love to photograph them or train them. Just something where I get to be with them.

Car mechanic. I've always wanted to learn how to work on cars. I might go to school one day and learn.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. My husband thought he wanted to be a mechanic and he went into that field for many years. Actually, he is selling his tool box now because he doesn't do that anymore. I suppose if you could just go to work and fix cars it would be cool. The problem is "shop politics" because there's a lot of BS to deal with regardless of what shop you work at. They are all the same. My husband worked at over 8 different shops and hated every single one.

Just a heads up on that career choice.:cool:

I want to be environmentist.. and I'm working on it in my college to get environmental science degree..

i am still working on being riding horse!

right now i workout and getting back to my shape
then i hope one day that something right time for me to go on high speed running horse!
let me test! hehe!

you want to be a horse trainer? The way you worded it made me laugh - it sounded like YOU wanted to turn into a race horse. LOL

Im not sure I want to be a race horse though - too many spankings with the whip!

FASTER FASTER *POP* FASTER FASTER! :eek:

my dream job is actor.. i wants to become a hollywood-star, but i never have a chance, because i´m deaf. heulll :(

no i am not saying horse trainer.. i am saying that i am working on being riding horse.. that means i am riding horse.. so i am on the training.. time will come.. just be patient until i finally high speed riding horse.. smile

.. too many spanking whip is not good idea .. cause the horse will run slower.. rme!

my dream job is actor.. i wants to become a hollywood-star, but i never have a chance, because i´m deaf. heulll :(

Heh, If you wanna become a Hollywood- star. You should have first the best of yourself actress etc..., you would be succesful. :)

Back