What is your #1 Pet Peeve?

D

Deaf258

What is your top pet peeve?

I have several, but ppl say that driving brings the worst out of me.

I hate ppl who drive 10 or more mph slower than the speed limit, as I am always driving 5 mph over the limit.

I hate ppl who takes forever to turn off the road.

I hate ppl who do not pay attention to the traffic light and still are sitting there 30 seconds after the green light.

I hate ppl who start to speed up when you are trying to overtake them on the highway or road.

I hate... ahhhh yep, driving brings the worse out of me.

i HATE my ex bf annoying me and bring me the plms over 8 years he should LEAVE my ass alone and go awayyyyyyy UGHH!!
pissed.gif

Last edited:
my pet peeve really is nothing, just people who annoys and obesses ABT my PAST thats my pet peeve and they don't know how to let it go ! sheesh!

1.) SLOW drivers!!!!!!!!!!

2.) ppl who constantly complains :roll:

3.) women who are obsessive and doesnt know how to move on

4.) homophobes

5.) deafphobes

6.) argumentive women who just doesnt take the time to *listen* first before making their own civilized argument :roll:

7.) rumormongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those ppl are the WORST of the worst and obsessive over various rumors they hear and practically :bowdown: to those rumors without going to the person directly -- that makes me wonder if they have something to hide and is in denial -- i avoid them specifically by treating them like they dont exist and that has worked very nicely for me

8.) backstabbers!!!!!! those ppl dont know how to stab me in the front and tell me what they want to say to my face :roll: and i treat them the same as nbr 7

Originally posted by Fly Free
1.) SLOW drivers!!!!!!!!!!

2.) ppl who constantly complains :roll:

3.) women who are obsessive and doesnt know how to move on

4.) homophobes

5.) deafphobes

6.) argumentive women who just doesnt take the time to *listen* first before making their own civilized argument :roll:

7.) rumormongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those ppl are the WORST of the worst and obsessive over various rumors they hear and practically :bowdown: to those rumors without going to the person directly -- that makes me wonder if they have something to hide and is in denial -- i avoid them specifically by treating them like they dont exist and that has worked very nicely for me

8.) backstabbers!!!!!! those ppl dont know how to stab me in the front and tell me what they want to say to my face :roll: and i treat them the same as nbr 7

TOTALLY agree with nbr 7 and nbr 8

forgot to add 1 other pet peeve -- CLINGY WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stand that either and sometimes gets to be TOO much! :roll:

yea Javapride -- i know what u mean *nodding* :roll:

Originally posted by kuifje75
I have several, but ppl say that driving brings the worst out of me.

I hate ppl who drive 10 or more mph slower than the speed limit, as I am always driving 5 mph over the limit.

I hate ppl who takes forever to turn off the road.

I hate ppl who do not pay attention to the traffic light and still are sitting there 30 seconds after the green light.

I hate ppl who start to speed up when you are trying to overtake them on the highway or road.

I hate... ahhhh yep, driving brings the worse out of me.

Road rage, eh? *taking note of your face as to be sure to avoid you when I'm on the road!* :laugh2: J/K!!!

ppl who are annoying, asking me too many questions, asking if i'm really deaf or not...

people who are racist, zealous, or close minded

ppl who are slow on the road and don't obey the speed limit signs...if there's a 35 mph speed limit, and goes like 20 mph, that is very slow.

ppl who whines over "not-so-imporant" stuff like I BROKE A NAIL! etc...

ppl who lies and say false stuff about other ppl, especially me and my friends

ppl who are shallow, perfer ppl with looks rather than personality

etc

Originally posted by Freaky
Road rage, eh? *taking note of your face as to be sure to avoid you when I'm on the road!* :laugh2: J/K!!!

:laugh2: No, I don't act my anger out on others, just an internalised frustrastion, if you know what I mean? *grin*

I totally agree with Fly Free 100% on all the things she said. She hit it all what peeves me.

mine are..

- people who don't know how to use a kitchen and utensils. You just don't use a metal spatula to stir your food in a non-stick pan!! If I catch someone doing that to my pan, I'll rip his/her fucking head off! :madfawk:

- people who don't know how to drive.

- people who don't know how to listen or got ZERO common sense.

- people who don't communicate. If you make a plan with me and you change something without telling me, I am not joining ya! :thumb:

- people telling me what to do when I ALREADY know how to do it.

- people who opened, took the wrapper off and used something I just bought. I know it makes me look bitchy, but hey, if I bought it, I open it!

2 faced, liars, obsessed people who can't simply move on. :roll:

Originally posted by Teekie
2 faced, liars, obsessed people who can't simply move on. :roll:

:werd: i agree in ref to 2 faced ppl :roll:

BTW -- KEWL sig!!!!! i love it! the kids are so CUTE! hehe

Back