what is true love?

Meg,

you are hiding into Bil gates's home.. Obivously, you have PLENTY of GREEN PAPER to buy us a brand 52 inches TV.....bec you said you re congrats to us for our engagment.. :thumb:

:D Meg,

you are hiding into Bil gates's home.. Obivously, you have PLENTY of GREEN PAPER to buy us a brand 52 inches TV.....bec you said you re congrats to us for our engagment.. :thumb:

AmericanChopper said:
:D Meg,

you said this THREE TIMES!! meg can READ..she is not a DUMB BLONDE mind u! :rofl:

tapedshut.gif

No comment.

respect.gif

Thats how men love to be like this. Sabby you better do this to keep American Chopper happy everyday ;)

Meg said:
respect.gif

Thats how men love to be like this. Sabby you better do this to keep American Chopper happy everyday ;)

Unless, you buy him bunches of New England Patroits posters, mugs, jackets, gloves, socks, pants, shirt, t-shirt, etc... instead of bow him to treat him as King AmericanChopper !

He would be honor you.

good thread there. :) I don't think I have found real love yet. I think love is like when it hurts when someone dumps you, then u might know for sure. Love does hurt when things go out of hand. Sex doesn't mean much to love, it's pleasure. Love is doing things together, enjoying each other company, accept arguments in agreement, and much more. It depends on people's view of how long they fall in love with someone, sometimes it may be a blink in an eye or sometimes it can be longer than u think. Any feedback would be welcome.

:D

Sabrina said:
Unless, you buy him bunches of New England Patroits posters, mugs, jackets, gloves, socks, pants, shirt, t-shirt, etc... instead of bow him to treat him as King AmericanChopper !

He would be honor you.

Sabby, yeah right.... I wouldnt do like that. you are treating me perfectly as a nice gentleman but I still treating you as just like Pricness Diane :kiss:

AmericanChopper said:
No wondering you are sick of MEN!!! Someday, you will change your heart to love someone you love... :)

Yes, someday you will find a true love man. Zesty Time will tell you !!

sequoias said:
good thread there. :) I don't think I have found real love yet. I think love is like when it hurts when someone dumps you, then u might know for sure. Love does hurt when things go out of hand. Sex doesn't mean much to love, it's pleasure. Love is doing things together, enjoying each other company, accept arguments in agreement, and much more. It depends on people's view of how long they fall in love with someone, sometimes it may be a blink in an eye or sometimes it can be longer than u think. Any feedback would be welcome.

:D

Psst, Zesty is available. :whistle:

LOL @ you guys :mrgreen:

DzRikku said:
what does true love feel like? if u dont mind i wud like to hear some of ur comments and if u have a story that include romantic like ur bf or whatever u may post here i wud love to read and see how u feel heh and tell me how u feel and know he is ur true love? thanks folks heh
I met my husband at the college of RIT in 1994... We started off best friends for a year before we started dating and seven years later we got married (2001).

I'm deaf and my husband is hearing... when we met for the first time we couldn't really understand each other so we had to do something about it... I started teaching him how to sign and I asked him to help me correct my grammar. We both felt like we're totally ourselves to each other. It was wonderful! We always got this "crunchie" feeling in our heart while we were apart. We really understand each other so well that no one else can.

We confided in each other so much about our weaknesses, fears, dreams, passions, etc then we became incredibly close. We always felt so excited about seeing each other again. We learned that we love biking, bowling, cats, computers, dining out, and watching same t.v. shows. We became best friends. He loved my deaf friends at NTID and I loved his hearing friends at RIT. We always got together and it was always fun!

We did break up for one year after I graduated because there were too much confusions between us and people were always bothering us. I used to cry a lot with my dad about how much I missed him so much. My mother-in-law told me that he was so heartbroken and crying over the phone with her for 2 hours about me...

After he graduated he moved here in Massachusetts to be near me. We started over and we realized that we're meant to be together. Here we are now, married for almost 4 years and we have a beautiful 14 months old daughter. :mrgreen:

Back