what is true love?

well, he has told his wife he loves her.. after marriage in years he has affair with other and forgiven accepted cuz he loves the wife chosen to live with, well, wife lost trustin him but try to love back as husband begs her to seems not work once scar or crack there alike memory, wife wondering what husband thinks of love and faith??

Beauty2Girls said:
well, he has told his wife he loves her.. after marriage in years he has affair with other and forgiven accepted cuz he loves the wife chosen to live with, well, wife lost trustin him but try to love back as husband begs her to seems not work once scar or crack there alike memory, wife wondering what husband thinks of love and faith??

I am sorry but um who were u referred to ?

PurrMeow

sequoias said:
missP, thanks for supporting me, but I already am seeing someone since last year. I haven't seen her in person yet. :) I'm sorry to hear ur story about ur first love. :(

Okay... now I am happy for you. Oh well Zesty, he is taken sort of.

wow u guys! thanks for those amazing posts! i enjoy read all of them! keep it up! :thumb: :applause:

Katzie said:
LOL @ you guys :mrgreen:

I met my husband at the college of RIT in 1994... We started off best friends for a year before we started dating and seven years later we got married (2001).

I'm deaf and my husband is hearing... when we met for the first time we couldn't really understand each other so we had to do something about it... I started teaching him how to sign and I asked him to help me correct my grammar. We both felt like we're totally ourselves to each other. It was wonderful! We always got this "crunchie" feeling in our heart while we were apart. We really understand each other so well that no one else can.

We confided in each other so much about our weaknesses, fears, dreams, passions, etc then we became incredibly close. We always felt so excited about seeing each other again. We learned that we love biking, bowling, cats, computers, dining out, and watching same t.v. shows. We became best friends. He loved my deaf friends at NTID and I loved his hearing friends at RIT. We always got together and it was always fun!

We did break up for one year after I graduated because there were too much confusions between us and people were always bothering us. I used to cry a lot with my dad about how much I missed him so much. My mother-in-law told me that he was so heartbroken and crying over the phone with her for 2 hours about me...

After he graduated he moved here in Massachusetts to be near me. We started over and we realized that we're meant to be together. Here we are now, married for almost 4 years and we have a beautiful 14 months old daughter. :mrgreen:
Interesting, I used same that where I used to live in Moscow, Russia for 3 years I have seen my best friend, hearing, my grammar, he learned sign language from me,

Interesting, reminds me of 3 years living in Moscow, Russia, he was my best friend, help my grammar, and i was his sign language teacher i havent heard about him so far but I will find out when I fly to Europe must stop by Moscow soon, this Summer :dunno: I have pix of him here in my album..

Beauty2Girls said:
Interesting, I used same that where I used to live in Moscow, Russia for 3 years I have seen my best friend, hearing, my grammar, he learned sign language from me,

Interesting, reminds me of 3 years living in Moscow, Russia, he was my best friend, help my grammar, and i was his sign language teacher i havent heard about him so far but I will find out when I fly to Europe must stop by Moscow soon, this Summer :dunno: I have pix of him here in my album..
Aww how sweet! It sure has brought you great memories like I did with my husband. Hope you'll get to see him again. :)

heh hmm my thought abt true love is..i found my true love...i will tell u my story abt how i met my true love

here it goes:

at first..when i first met him thro my best friend or ex best friend i dunno...her name is tiff...i dont have any feeling for him but i do have sorta of feeling for his best friend name is casey..funny thing that my true love his name is steven...he automaically fell in love with me when he first laid his eyes on me..i didnt know it until three days later...anyways then the second day...we met again tiff me casey and steven all gang again...steven flirt with me like crazy and i didnt know that he likes me and i start to like steven and my feeling start to fade for casey but casey didnt even know that i like him..casey like me for short while..until third day...i was so excited to meet steven again...at casey's open house well steven choose me over tiff...cuz at the beginning casey pushed steven to go out with tiff as date but he dont really like tiff as sweetheart rather her as friend...that time i was jealous that tiff have someone like her cuz i was single..anyways at casey's open house...steven asked me and tiff those questions like what is my hobby and such like that basic questions so he can choice me or tiff...and he did choose me...i was soo happy! so then one day steven somehow got kicked out of casey's house cuz of casey's parents cant afford to have him to live with them so he called me to get him so i did then i begged my parents to let him live with us for while so my parents did and then for abt one week later my parents told him that they cant afford to have him to live with us and i was so pissed off and told them that i wud like to live with steven and my mom said that she will call cop on us and call that as kidnapped and i was shocked so after steven went back to wisconsin..i was soo sad and cried so hard...for abt one week and then we made a plan for his stepdad to pick me up from here michigan so on that day they did picked me up and moved to wisconsin..i was soo happier until one year later...for some reason i move back to michigan and i found out that i wasnt happy there so i am back in wisconsin again and decided to live with steven for rest of my life..we are plan to marry soon but when i dunno when..all my family from michigan and from other states dont like steven at all even tiff...my ex best friend she reject me cuz of steven...she thought that i reject her and everyone...actually i want to do what i want to make myself happy...i want to live on my life...and it is my life...my parents disagree with me and i didnt even tell my folks good bye when i left to wisconsin twice...but they didnt gave me choice..but have to sneak and move back again...i hurt them lot but they will get over it for while...it seems like they turn against me cuz of steven but i dont give a crap abt what they say abt steven...they said that steven is bad guy for me and such like that but i never felt the real love like this before...not with my all of ex bfs in high school and in the past...it is amazing love...steven and i are in really deep love with each other..i never had a guy who really love me THAT deep...all of people like my family they have to accpect who i love and such like that only my three good friends in michigan do accpect and undy my reasons i wish my family are like them...no one will undy why i do this...steven and i have been together for one yr and 6 months....i never have been together long as this cuz my limit was 8 months and now look at us! it is sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!! yayayay he made me the happiest woman in the whole world! i thank god for set him with me! heheh

Back