"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

A tree hugger, nuff said!

What if you buy a 1957 Chevy fixer where you can fix it up to your needs? I saw one that cost about $1500.--and it just needed to be restored.

Yes, Hell of work for being restored. I don't have body shop s parts. :giggle:

Yes, Hell of work for being restored. I don't have body shop s parts. :giggle:

maybe so but if you could get an original 57 chevy bel air hard top thats unmolested and has ALL original parts, chrome, engine, tranny, and interior parts it would be worth $1500. original stuff is scarce.

I love Pepsi :D

cats023.jpg
:lol:

Pepsi, I look at your avatar in your left corner and the cat look exactly like in the picture which the cat put the paw on the pepsi can. Both your avatar and the picture are soooo cute too. I like them too. Thank you for sharing them, Chevy and Pepsi. :cool:

I'm SimplyMints because most people who know me call me Minty or Mints, and some odd-balls call me some strange variation of Mint such as Mintos or such. I also love mint. Also, I have a lot in common with the 2003-2007 Hasbro pony character I usually use as my avatar. But I was called Minty before that character was invented. My mom always uses my real name when she's mad at me, so I've learned to not like it.

Back