What is the meaning of Christianity? What does it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking for everyone's respect, and she sees that she did nothing wrong what she calls our God.

You only posted to Liebling and said You understood her feelings what about our feelings? Our feelings counted for nothing?

If I think your feeling is nothing, then I would never post that first post of mine in this thread.

*walking away from this thread*

You only posted to Liebling and said You understood her feelings what about our feelings? Our feelings counted for nothing?

Obviously, to them it doesn't. And it's sad to see that really.

Obviously, to them it doesn't. And it's sad to see that really.
I see that, It'll never end. I am going to ask Alex to lock the Religious forum. We will never get the respect. Trust me.

I see that, It'll never end. I am going to ask Alex to lock the Religious forum. We will never get the respect. Trust me.

I wholeheartedly agree. :(

Well, some of wouldn't like for that to happen. Long Fuse, Reba?:giggle:
Seriously, that's sad; I do agree with the feeling but......

I would hate to see the forum closed. Even though some "debates" turn ugly, some of the threads have been very informative, and have allowed us to share our blessings with others.

I've noticed that some threads even in "Automotive" or "Computer" have to be locked because of flaming and bashing. I don't think any topic is immune to going off track or getting too personal.

I hate to see the good get thrown out with the bad. :(

Again, I am not sure what's your purpose for this thread, I thought you are asking everyone to respect each other but now accusing on Liebling for whole of her mistake? I thought you are asking her to respect?

I am not sure if I understand why I post my first exellent post in this thread... :(

*nodding agreement*

Cheri created a thread to let ADers to bully me and then pull my old posts of 2007 to bully me here which is not acceptance.

I thought we are here to talk about respect or try to solve this situation but that´s not what I see here but bully me over my POV. *shake my head quietly*

Why can´t I allow to voice what I know from bible history?

They claimed that I am against Christianity´s God which is a false statement. I voice my POV over God itself with no word about false relgions, disrespect any religions, etc.

I would hate to see the forum closed. Even though some "debates" turn ugly, some of the threads have been very informative, and have allowed us to share our blessings with others.

I've noticed that some threads even in "Automotive" or "Computer" have to be locked because of flaming and bashing. I don't think any topic is immune to going off track or getting too personal.

*nodding sadly*

The problem is you took our posts tooooo personally. You CAN´T handle the normal debate with agree to disagree... The problem is you are too emotional.

I often see posts but I choose to not take their posts personally.

:(

:walking away from this thread quitely:

I am sorry how you feel like this. I am too blind and stupid because I thought we MOVE ON after heat debate of 2007 soon before Alex lock religion forum and thought we are here to solve this issues... I want to answer your previous post... until Cheri pulled my old posts to bash me here.

I would quote to add to correct Cheri´s dishonest post in Lucia´s thread but I don´t do that because I am not type person like this.

:tears: I have nothing to say.

Cheri created a thread to let ADers to bully me and then pull my old posts of 2007 to bully me here which is not acceptance.
I don't see how quoting your own words can be "bullying." If you don't like what you said in previous threads, then you can set the record straight by apologizing and correcting your previous statements.

But if you still stand by your previous statements, no matter when they were, then how is it "bullying" to document them?

They claimed that I am against Christianity´s God which is a false statement. I voice my POV over God itself with no word about false relgions, disrespect any religions, etc.
Yet it is only the God of the Jews and Christians that you call "murderer".

Or have I overlooked posts where you offended other religions or spiritual beliefs?

How is that when you kept denying that you EVER label God. Cheri provide the proof .

And now you call my sister a bully? *speechless*

Yes, this is fact...

I thought she created a thread to try solve this situtation. I am willing to solve this situation with you all. I thought we talk about AFTER religion forum re-open FEW MONTHS ago here but I wasn´t realized that Cheri pulled my posts of 2007 BEFORE Alex lock which is very old...

It shows her immaturity bully... not solve this situation with us.

I typed a long nice post before going to paste here. Should I post here... Forget it°!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nods* I understand how you feel, I do felt the same thing...

*nodding agreement*

I thought we are here to talk about respect or try to solve this situation but that´s not what I see here but bully me over my POV. *shake my head quietly*

Totally understand how you feel...

I don't see how quoting your own words can be "bullying." If you don't like what you said in previous threads, then you can set the record straight by apologizing and correcting your previous statements.

But if you still stand by your previous statements, no matter when they were, then how is it "bullying" to document them?

Yet it is only the God of the Jews and Christians that you call "murderer".

Or have I overlooked posts where you offended other religions or spiritual beliefs?

wow... *speechless* I thought we move on after Alex re-open religion forum, don´t we? I thought we talked about this issue since re-open relgion forum. I wasn´t realized that Cheri pulled my old posts before Alex lock religion forum.

I am sorry that you don´t want to see the word "murder". You can´t deny this history that God killed children and newborns

You don't see how labeling God as "God is a murder", or "God is cruel", or "God is imperfect" is a big deal to you? How much do you really love God? I'm so curious.

You don't have the right to judge my feeling to GOD. You don't know me deep. What I feel about GOD is between him and me not you and me to him. Keep your preisting to yourself. Don't preist me. Peace!

In my opinion, calling the beloved family member of anyone "murderer", "cruel", or any other derogatory names, would be offensive and painful.

To Christians, God is our father, and to call our beloved father bad names is hurtful.

To Christians, Jesus is the groom and the Church (the body of all Christian believers) is the bride. If people mock the groom, it is very painful to the bride.

I can understand but this religion forum is public for everyone including different religion believers, non-religion and non-beleivers.

You can suggest Alex to fix other religion forum for Christianity only to separate public religion forum for anyone then you can share your belief with Christians in Christianity religion forum. I think it´s better solution.

wow... *speechless* I thought we move on after Alex re-open religion forum, don´t we? I thought we talked about this issue since re-open relgion forum. I wasn´t realized that Cheri pulled my old posts before Alex lock religion forum.

I am sorry that you don´t want to see the word "murder". You can´t deny this history that God killed children and newborns
If you still believe and say that God is a murderer, then apparently you have not "moved on" either. So why do your old posts upset you if you haven't changed your opinion about God?

If you continue to call God "murderer", then Christians will continue to feel offended and hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back