What is the highest/lowest temp that u've gotten in ur home area ??

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
Just curious ..... what is the highest and lowest weather temperature that u've gotten in ur home area ??

for me - highest was 100 degrees and lowest was 40 degrees below zero

Where can I find a site about record-breaking temperature in states/towns?

So far I remember I've been in a hottest temperature was 110 degrees or so.

well my area should be highest around 90 degree F around 30 C
lowest is 0 F around -25 C.

Weather.com says the record low for my area is -22°F set in 1944, and record high is 103° set in 1993.

Average temperature in winter would be 44° F and in summer 88° F.

Highest I have experience here was about 105ºF in the summer and about -10ºF in the winter.

I do remmy I was living in Texas around 1998. There was record. 100's degree daily for 3 months straight. Unusally for Texas weather for all summers.

In Minnesota.. we had experinced the lowest temp was below 60 degree with below 50 windchill.. Yikkkes..
the highest was almost 110.. few times..
phew!

I think highest I ever experienced was 105/106 and lowest -10 or -15..

Highest temp was 115 in Las Vegas, NV and lowest temp was -5 in Cleveland, Ohio.

I heard that the highest temp record in LV was 121 degrees which I missed while I was in Tucson a few years ago. I know that Death Valley has a highest record tempature, somewhere around 139 degrees.:eek:

Originally posted by Oddball
Highest temp was 115 in Las Vegas, NV and lowest temp was -5 in Cleveland, Ohio.

I heard that the highest temp record in LV was 121 degrees which I missed while I was in Tucson a few years ago. I know that Death Valley has a highest record tempature, somewhere around 139 degrees.:eek:

:eek: damn.. hm lowest was like 29 lowest temp to hit here in san jose highst probably 103 or so :roll:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
In Minnesota.. we had experinced the lowest temp was below 60 degree with below 50 windchill.. Yikkkes..
the highest was almost 110.. few times..
phew!

What part of minnesota are you from?

I am currently resided in NY for last three years for college, but I am really from minnesota (Windom, MN)

The hottest I've ever had in Texas was over 110 degrees. That was a few summers ago. The summer before that, we had over 60 days of 100 plus weather.

oh i have no idea about history of highest or lowest temp in here my area.

Back